18. Sean

Je Suis Jaloux

"Superstar Romeo Beckham and Dancer Joelle Morris spotted stepping out of the Abbey Lee Dance Company Studio in Los Angeles together. Are they back together?"

For the millionth time that I've heard the same news over and over again, I groaned and buried my head in my hands. Why do I have to keep hearing this? I sighed and turned the television off. It's been days since my walk out scenario, and I've been sad for days too. Because I haven't seen Elle for she's staying at her aunt's. I didn't know if she answered him yes, but her attitude avoiding me explains it all. They're back together. Well, I guess.

There was a ring on the apartment door and I lazily stood up to open it and see that it was Kenneth, Gabe, and Josh. "Where's Will?" I asked as Kenneth flopped down on the couch.

Gabe breathed and relaxed beside Kenneth. "He's out, Teens React Gaming." He answered and I just sat back to where I was earlier. "So, what do you want to do? Or where do you want to go?" Gabe asked me again and I just shrugged. "Oh come on, you don't want to be rotten in here forever." I just looked at them and sighed.

Josh looked at me. "Did you know what she answered him?" He asked me and I shook my head no. "Then why are you being like this?" He asked me.

Isn't it obvious? "I love her, I don't like seeing her with other guys, okay?" I answered in defeat.

Kenneth smiled at me and then I rolled my eyes. "So you're jealous?" He asked. "You're jealous!" Okay, it was more of a tease.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed out loud and then I looked at the guys. "Yes, isn't it what it looks like, captain obvious?" I told Kenneth in sarcasm while he just raised his hands up at me in defeat. "It's kind of stupid because I get really jealous when I think of anyone else having her, when I don't even have her for myself." I sighed.

Josh cleared his throat. "Jalousie, or jealousy, is a sentiment which is born in love and which is produced by the fear that the loved person prefers someone else." He read those words on his phone and I can't help but chuckle at his efforts to know what it means just for them to throw banters at me. "In other words, you actually give a fuck about her." He said.

Do you know the feeling when you ever just get jealous so easily even if that person isn't yours like 'no, that person is mine, don't breathe around them please and thank you'. I'm jealous because he's famous, he's a supermodel, he's a star soccer player's son, he's rich, he's good at things, he's every damn thing. "I'm jealous, but it's only because I don't want anyone else to get a chance to have her. Most especially her freaking asshole ex boyfriend." I let out a deep breath. "I love how her words disturbed the rhythm of my pulse, while hers was beating a different name." I said.

For the last time, I, Sean Charles Lew, am jealous because Joelle Claire Morris is such a beautifully wonderful girl, and I'm well, me. Just me.

Now, it was Kenneth's turn to sit up straight. "You know, Sean. No one will love you exactly the way you want them to. You just have to let them do their best." This was my most favorite version of Kenneth. Josh may be my favorite in the fandom's eyes because he makes me laugh at most times and never fails to crack me up, but all of them was my favorite. If Josh is my best friend, then Kenneth was like the brother that God forgot to give me biologically. "Maybe all we need, is someone to understand how all of our broken pieces fit together. Maybe some people that want to leave are just trying to fly. They're trying to set their soul free and finally get to be, to be themselves. And when she's alright, things will fall into place for you both together. That's a beautiful thing, maybe that's how it's meant to be." He patted my back.