Prologue

I squeezed my eyes shut as I breathed heavily, trying to calm myself down before opening my eyes to look at the person in front of me.

Plain.

She was too plain, too boring, too less of any girls that the opposite sex was all falling for. She was the girl you'll never land your eyes on the first time you see her, and you'll never think twice on wasting your time to examine her features the second time around.

For the past years of my entire life, I have been contemplating what my life could have been if I wasn't boring. I've been so mentally fatigued from maintaining my self esteem on a daily basis. I wonder what it's like to be the pretty girl all the guys fall for.

But guess what? I don't give a fuck. As long as he loves me, that's what matters to me the most.

Romeo Beckham. A Burberry campaign star, charmer of high-end modelling world, handsome, well-dressed, and poised to break as many hearts. He was known for their family, growing up as the second oldest son of one of the most famous football stars of all time, and was expected to copy their family's heartthrob ways. He loves me. It's hard to believe, because no one knows but him and I.

I am one of his biggest secrets for he is famous and he cares for his career and name. He told me he loves me so that's what all I am holding on. I was blinded by my feelings for him that I pretended that I didn't hear what everyone was saying, even if I was being a martyr for him. But I can't take it anymore.

Why did I settle to a guy like him anyway? Why did I held on to every single thing he spoke? Those are just sweet words, but I drowned on those too much that it killed me.

I wanted to be the girl that he was so proud about and the girl that he can show off everyone. I want to show him that I can also be the girl that every guy is dying to get. I want the whole world to know my name, to know my whole being. I want to be the girl that wasn't the average, that I can be more than the usual. I want to get Romeo back and love me. Me and only me, no one else.

Heck, I didn't even know where to start yet.

But when I went back from where I started, I didn't know there was a new beginning waiting for me all over again. He came around again and it was a start of something new. 

I wanted to chase down that dream so I used him and he used me, while he waited for the girl of his dreams. My everyday was hell and each day I live was also each step straight down to my downfall, but his every day was all about winning and success. But heck, I knew what kind of person he was, I wasn't planning on anything about him but holy shit, I just lost it like cliché. I don't know. I don't want to lose my dream, but I don't want to lose my happiness, him, either. But he told me he'll wait, until everything was right. 

He always made me feel the most beautiful, but it was hard... it was hard to try composing yourself to survive everyday. He told me he loved me, but I was too blinded by the wrong person. He touched me, but I can't feel anything. Too numb. Too hurt. Too broken. Too afraid... to ever believe that he'll care and love such miserable person as I.

But he never gave up.

He turned the page to a new chapter and made me realize a whole new meaning of the entire story.

That maybe, it's not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better.

*****

IM BACK again with anotha new fanfic!!!! CALLING ALL SEANPAI'S GIRLS 

WASSUP LEWSERS THIS IS FOR ALL OF U OUT THERE ITS UR TIME TO SHINE lol im just kidding

but anw, i hope u guys support this one just like reckless and played so i hope you'll be happy as much as i enjoy writing this one. this is for oreosean bec her story, redamancy was lit. i love it too much!!! so u should check that out too. AND OH I FOUND A PHOTO OF SEAN AND SOPHIA (LUCIA) THEYRE CUTE OMg so i guess she'll be cool for this one. love u guys.

jess x