12. Sean

Beautiful > Pretty

"Sean, we'll start in ten minutes."

I nodded and then unlocked my phone as I sat down on the floor. There weren't any texts except for one.

From: Elle-pant 🐘💖

Good morning!!! Im sorry I left without a word but smile 😊 it's a great day ahead 💋

I typed a quick reply.

To: Elle-pant 🐘💖

Good morning to milady 😊 it's okay, i'll see you later 💓

Today was the day I'll be teaching a class along with the Boy Squad for #road2buildabeast experience. And I think it's a coincidence that Elle is going to be teaching some little girls ballet as well, a part of Hallmark Channel's #ANutCrackerChristmas

How did I know? Well, let's just say I check her social media often.

@joellemorris: Having fun with this cutie atm 💖

Can I just say how cute she is with the little girl? It seems to me that it would be my future lock screen. Oops, I didn't mean a family. Well, at least not yet. Hopefully.

And now that the class will be starting in five, I am being problematic how I'd be able to spend a time with her since we haven't seen each other this morning since she left early, and we both have a busy day ahead. After the class, I still have to film a dance video while she needs to tape another new episode for Dance Moms too.

I felt a pat on my shoulder. "You know Sean, don't miss her too much. You'll be seeing each other later." Will told me. I gave him a confusing look and he chuckled. "I invited her to the BEAST network launch tonight and her management said yes. They even suggested her for performance." He explained and I smiled.

"Thanks." I patted him back.

"So stop being sappy now, we have a class to handle and dance video to film." He told me and pushed me to stand up. I approached the guys and we group hugged quickly before everyone started gathering around to start off the class.

We'll be dancing to Swallow Me Down by Chris Brown today and even if we're not yet halfway through the routine, I say, it's already lit because of all these amazing dancers who came to learn with us.

 And they were right when they said that time flies fast when you're happy. I enjoyed the whole time the guys and I were teaching the routine that I didn't realize that we're already finished, even filming the routine for Will's YouTube channel.