To Pardon..?

Do you understand how awkward it is to do a roundhouse kick into your father? I could potentially get grounded for life!! I am not saying anything about who I am. No.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Gabriel Agreste. This is my mansion" he mutters. "Where did you get this miraculous?" I say, feeling like an interrogation was needed if I was ever to accept he was my father. I am so mad at him.

He's looking down. "My wife gave it to me when she returned from her journey. She had given it on my son, Adrien Agreste's, birthday when she gave him a ring" he sits up.

"Adrien would be really mad with you to learn that you were a villain. Why did you want our miraculous?" Marinette chimed in. "The kwami I have is a evil kwami. He told me that if I get two more miraculous, good or not, I will be the most powerful man in France" he looks over at her.

I roll my eyes. He has never told me he wanted power. At all. But do I care? Not really. "Adrien would get mad. I want to apologize to him if he ever figures out. Tell him it's not my fault. It's the kwami telling me to do this. And... I would stop if it means that you two are not telling him anything" he sighs. Well I already know so..

"Deal. Adrien knows nothing of this and you stop with this. Release all the butterflies here" Marinette says and he clicks a button in his jacket and a window opens up. Slots from the window open and he yells at the butterflies to leave and they all do.

I sigh in relief. "Thanks Mr. Agreste. Your son will be proud" I smile. He gets up and we all walk to the door. "Something about you reminds me of him Cat Noir... His... Never ending confidence. I wish I could be a better father to him but I don't know how" he walks beside me.

Instead of taking the stairs at the far end, he opens the one that I was mentioning earlier. It opens to stairs. "Climb down. This leads to a hallway" he instructed. We both had no choice but to just go with the flow.

When we reached the bottom, we found a door. "Open it. It leads to a hall" he says when he gets off the last step. So we did. And we walked out of the creepy place to the hall where my room was in at the end.

To be completely honest, I thought this door led to storage or something. "I best be going to my office. I have to tell everyone I am back" he says.

"We have to leave too. Goodbye Mr. Agreste" I say and I grab Marinette's hand and ran out of the hall and into the grand hall. Where the stairs are. And the picture of me and my dad are.

I release Plagg and Marinette does the same. "Well that was a big lie" she giggles. "Well I did just figure out my dad was a villain" I whisper.

It was around nine right now so I asked Marinette if she wanted me to drop her off at her house. "Of course! Thanks Adrien" she smiles. I walked with her outside to see that the guy who usually drives the car was about to leave for his home.

"Excuse me sir but can you please take us to the Dupain Cheng bakery?" I asked. He nods and sighs, opening the back seat door. We both climb in, waiting till he started the engine.

"Hey Adrien... are you mad about your father?" Marinette whispers so the driver doesn't hear us. "Of course! Why can't he find a way to be a normal father? I just don't understand..." I mutter.

We sat in silence till I looked at her. I noticed her hand was in between the both of us so I placed my hand on hers. She stiffens, growing red. I laugh a bit and put my arm around her shoulder, bringing her close and she rested her head on my shoulder.

We stayed in this position till we made it to the bakery. "Goodnight Adrien. May you have a sweet dream" she smiles while getting out of the car. "Goodnight Marinette" I say back, waving at her. When she went inside, I sighed and slumped into the seat. What a day.
--------------------------------

When I got back home, I quietly went up the stairs and into my room. Plagg flew out of my vest, happy that he was home to rest. I lay in my bed, wondering what I was to do next ((tbh that's me rn)).

"Goodnight Adrien" plagg's voice is heard from the usual place where he sleeps. "Goodnight Plagg..." I murmur. And that was the end of that day.