Animal Control

(Last updated March 17, 16)

"Well I like the second option better!!" She yells. I felt my face again and without Lady's glance at me and rather to the sky, I felt whiskers. Actual. Cat. Whiskers.

"What the heck?!" I yell. "What??!" She says, taking her glance away from the sky and to my whiskers. "You have actual whiskers!!" She points. "This is pretty stupid. Even I would not put on whiskers on a superhero!! It just doesn't suit the hero!!" I say, feeling more like my alter ego.

"Actually, they suit you. But seriously, what is going on??" She looks at me and folds her arms. "I DONT KNOW!!" I yell. I felt my head and an earsplitting cry comes from my mouth, as cat ears replace my actual ears. No more human ears. Actual cat ears. They twitch slightly.

"You have cat ears!!" She yells, falling backwards. I whimper slightly and the ears droop, following my sulking. She feels her back and my eyes widen. "And you have wings!" I point.

"What the heck?!" She screams. I look away as she cries out. "I have antennae!! Actual antennae!!" She screams, making me wince slightly. I felt my back pierce with pain and I felt a tail. A tail.

"Omg that's an actual tail" she says rather bluntly. "Nah!! I thought it was a death gun!" I wave my hands around. Plagg comes out of my school bag. "Whats happening Plagg??!!" I yell. "Death!!" He laughs. I frown.
"Thats not helping!" I shake him slightly. "He's kinda right Plagg" I see that Ladybug's companion come out of her bag. "Ok ok so your turning into animals. I can sense weird signals coming from somewhere in Paris that is causing this" Plagg smiles.

"Can you tell us?" I ask him. "SOMEONE does not work for free" he coaxed his reward. "Sorry Plagg I don't have any" I say, showing him an empty tray of cheese that was in the bag. He must have eaten it all.
I give him a death stare and he freaks out. "Ok ok!!! An old warehouse building!! In the other side of Paris!!" Plagg yells. "Good job!! We have cheese downstairs if you must know. We run a bakery and we kinda sell that too" Ladybug points down below. "Great thanks my lady. He's a stickler for cheese" I laugh. After we got Plagg some cheese, we ran out into the street.

I clutch my fist together and felt padding. Like, on the bottom of every cat, they have pads on their feet? That type of padding. "I have actual padding on my fingers" I groan. "Ok we better get going, I can already feel myself shrinking" Ladybug says.
I start running but then felt myself grow more into running on all fours so I did that and Ladybug flew beside me. "See lady!! I can use all fours!!" I laugh. "Well your kinda turning into a cat!" She laughs as well. "I'm scaring myself to death!!" She adds on, falling a foot downwards from where she was. "Well don't fall on me!! I don't want to be crushed!" I yell.
------------------------------
We made it to the warehouse before I can even wake up and commentate on what was going on. I walk inside the double doors to a really weird abandoned building with nothing inside. There was dirt on the ground and holes coming from the second floor above. There was a wall but nothing else there.

"Who's here??" I ask aloud. From a hole above, a ball of yarn drops five feet in front of me. I suddenly felt the urge to fall into those stereotypes where cats play with balls of yarn. It just looks so cool to play with!
"Must... Resist... Urge.." I mumble. Ladybug was about to say something till I pounced onto the ball of yarn, entangling my claws into the yarn. I roll around and laugh like crazy. I want to stop but I just felt like having this moment. "You had one job Kitty" Ladybug facepalms her face and shakes in dissaproval. The floor upstairs creak. "WHO IS HERE?!" Ladybug yells.

I stop when I sniff the air. "Ughh!! Rotten egg smell!! It's so strong I just can't cover my nose and be done with it!!" I cover my nose. "Lead me to the smell boy!" Ladybug says, sounding like she's speaking to a dog rather than a cat.

"I'm not a dog!! I'm a domestic cat!! But whatever. Fine" I say, untangling myself from the yarn and following the stench with my nose. "Here, upstairs!" I yell, finding stairs behing the wall. "Purrfect" I smile. "Ya know what sounds good right now? Nectar. Sweet, sweet nectar" Ladybug licks her lips as we run up the stairs.
As we make it to the top, we find a evil looking guy with a evil smile. "He's the one that smells like rotten eggs!!" I say, pointing a clawed finger to him.

"Well what do we have here?? Ladybug and Cat Noir". Ladybug gets off the ground and flies upward. "Are you the one who is doing this?!" She yells, pointing her finger at him.
"HE IS!! HE HAS A- MREOOOW!" I meow. I cover my mouth at the sudden outburst. "What the heck?!" I say, covering my mouth again. "Cat?!?! Did you just MEOW!?" She giggles. I frown. "Thats adorable!! Ahh!! Shrinking again!" She says and falls a bit. "Hahahaha mreooow!!" I cover my mouth again.

"Keeping this up and you will have no way to keep your miraculouses!" The evil guys laughs maniacally. "Lies!! They are lies Kitty!!" She says. "Nah!! I thought they were MREOWWW!!" I clamp my mouth shut and felt that my teeth were sharper. "Shut up kitty. I can give you a biscuit later" she says and I wanted to say something back but decided not to since these meows are becoming more... Unavoidable.

"How are you going to stop me?? Huh?" The guys remarks. "Hm... Cat can cuddle you to death?? Cuteness overload??" She smiles. "I don't want to cuddle with mreoooow!!" I stop talking. She comes down and scratches behind my ear in which makes me purr and my tail curl slightly. "Your a cat and I'm going to get in all the jokes I can" she giggles.
"Haha, actually, I can't help but wonder if Adrien got turned into an animal" she says, looking up.

"What??!" I look up at her. I woke up and heavily breath. Oh my gosh. That was weird.