(a/n)/ Master Fu

UGH IM A BAD WRITER I SWEAR THAT I WILL CONTINUE THIS RIGHT AFTER SOME VOICE ACTORS THINGS I HAVE TO DEAL WITH-

Ok ok ok...

Cristina Vee: Marinette. Other voices include: Homura (Madoka Magica), Morgiana (Magi), and Sailor Mars (2014 Sailor Moon).

Bryce Papenbrook: Adrien. Other voices include: Kirito (SAO), Eren (AoT), and Rin (Blue Exorcist).

Todd Haberkorn: Pigeon Man and Alix's dad. Other voices include: Italy (hetalia), Natsu (Fairy Tail), and Allen (D-Gray Man).

Michael sinkerlass: Nathanael. Other voices include: Netherlands (hetalia), Funshine Bear (Care Bears: welcome to care-a-lot) ((our child is a softy~))

So that's all I wanted to do, I will give you more voices later and what else and whatever. Let's get onto the story.
--------------------------------------

When we arrived at Master Fu's dojo, we didn't think he wasn't there. But he came right behind us so that startled us.

"Woah hello you two" he said, startled as well. "Hello Master Fu. We uh.... Want to talk to you about... Our friend Nathanael" Marinette said. I nodded.

"Alright. What about?" He asked. "We were wondering if the fox miraculous could possibly be our friend Nathanael" I told him. He raised an eyebrow.

"Well the Fox miraculous can be him.... I will have to see though... I only messed up the claiming once but I would have to see if he is good for it or not" he scratched his chin.

We both nod and told him goodbye. He told us that we will hear news about the miraculous holder till the next time we visit. So that was a relief. We had also returned Pappi to him as well so she can be placed with another.

Marinette and I left and started walking to who knows where. "Hey... If you want, we can go practice those lines... I still need work" I laughed.

"Sure. I will like to help. Let's go to my place" she said and we left to her house.
------------------------------

Hey so I will be updating very small parts from here on. It helps me with the fact that I can keep it nice and short. And that I can keep you guys happy. So yeah, tell me in the comments if you like that idea or if I should keep it lonnngg. I personally like it short. It makes me happier.

Alright bye guys!

~Lemmix

Dreaming (A Miraculous Ladybug Fanfic) [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें