Art (Nathanael POV)

I didn't really think that I would have known the identities of Ladybug and Cat Noir. But now as I know, I can't stop thinking about it. Really, all this time, Mari had her true love with her all the time. I guess I was to be happy.

I can't mope around forever. So I continued makind props and stuff for the upcoming play. The play was at the end of the school year which was approaching rapidly. That was nice, mostly because during summer= drawing more ((ME btw)). I was working on making a cardboard building when a knock at my door startled me so much that I accidentally painted over the designated area. I sighed and went to answer it.

"Nathanael, your older brothers will be here shortly, please get ready" my mom said. I was wearing my paint smock as well as some jeans I can get dirty in.

"Thanks mom. Oh and thank you for have letting me go to the museum. I was really inspired" I smiled at her warmly. she nodded, messes my hair a bit, kisses my cheek, and walks out.

I was wearing beforehand when I went to the museum something completely different so I went to change into that. Before I did though, I propped up the drying building on the wall and then went on to change.
------------------------------

I wasn't expecting visitors. My brothers came very late but right after I changed, Marinette was knocking at the front door. I was taken aback for I have NEVER told her where I lived.

"Marinette?! What are you doing here????" I asked her. "Well I think your mom got a hold of my dad's work and I have these" she smiled and handed me a box.

Inside were pastries. "Oh I didn't know my mom ordered pastries. I was in my room after I left the museum" I looked down. "Oh ok. Do you mind if I come in?" She asked.

"Sure. You can come in. We can go to my room. I am actually making buildings for the play" I beamed, proud of myself. "Cool! My parents don't expect me back till six so I can stick around and help" she offered.

"That will be so nice of you Marinette. Maybe you can add a little touch of realistic to it. Since you are a designer and all" I smiled and invited her in.

My mom greeted her. "Hello! Nathanael, is this the box I ordered?" She grabs the box from my hand.

"Yeah its the pastries. It was ten dollars" Marinette chirped. "Thank you..." "Marinette" Mari answered and shook my mom's hand.

"Thank you Marinette. Are you helping my son with his project?" She asked. "Yeah. I am a designer in training and can craft things. And such" she looked at me.

"Ok better leave you guys two it" my mom smiled and walks into the kitchen.
-----------------------------

So yeah thanks for reading! Nathanael's POV until further notice!! Yep! Bye!!