~Chapter Twenty~

Cory walks back to his office to work on his Fallout role play. I get a skype call so I close my door. I answer the call. "Y/n, we are so proud of you!" I see Maddy and Paige yell. "You don't know how many times I've heard that today," I laugh. "You and Cory are the cutest together!" Maddy says. Ross knocks on my door walks in, "Hey, Paige. Hey, Maddy." I notice Maddy blush as Ross says her name. "Who invited you?" I ask. He shrugs and sits in the extra chair. Paige's phone buzzes and she checks it. She blushes and instantly starts typing. Max must've texted her. "YES!" I hear Max yell. "So, I'm guessing my brother just asked you out," I say, already knowing the answer. Paige just nods and blushes even more. Ross stands up then says, "Well, I better go record a video with Adam. Bye girls." Once Ross closes the door behind him I turn back to my computer. "So, Maddy, you and Ross?" I smirk. "Shut up," she mumbles. "I ship it!" Paige and I say at the same time.

[time skip to when work is over]
I unlock my front door and walk into my apartment. My phone rings and I answer it, "Hello." "Hey, baby," I hear the high pitched voice of a man. "Austin, we aren't dating anymore. Stop calling me that," I say angrily. "Baby, don't say that. I know you still want me," he says seductively. I sigh, "I broke up with you. I don't love you anymore!" "I saw your new video. How dare you cheat on me," he says annoying me. "Austin. I am going to tell you this one more time. Stop contacting me. We are no longer together," I say through gritted teeth. "I love you, Y/n and I know you still love me too," I hang up on him and block his number. I just can't deal with his bullshit right now.
I look through my twitter and as soon as I see it I ran outside and to my car. I quickly drive to Adam and Alesa's house. I get out of my car and knock on the door.
"Oh, Hey Y/n. Come on in," Adam says weakly. Once he closes the door I hug him. He almost instantly hugs back and starts crying. I start crying as well. They don't deserve this. They shouldn't have to go through this. "Go comfort Alesa, she needs it more than I do," Adam says. I nod and walk up to their room. "Alesa," I say softly. Once she sees me she runs up to me and hugs me. "Why does this have to happen now?" she cries. "I don't know. It will be okay," I respond. We sit there on the bed hugging, both of us crying. Adam walks in and hugs us. Adam has always felt like a brother to me. Recently Alesa and I have been hanging out a lot, so she is like my sister now. I feel like my favorite book character died. "Do you guys want me to watch baby Mason for a couple of days while you guys take time to calm down?" I ask. "You don't mind," Alesa says. "I don't mind at all. You guys need a break," I say seriously. "Okay. Can you come get him tomorrow morning?" Adam says. "Yeah. Well, I better go. It's getting late," I give them once last hug and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter! It was kind of all over the place.

I feel so sorry for Adam and Alesa. I want to walk to their house to comfort them. They don't deserve to go through this.

I wanted to tell you guys, again, that I have a blog type book thing. In this book I'm going to rant, talk about my opinions on things, talk about my everyday life, and I think I'm going to answer some question you guys ask me in it. Go check it out if you want to know more about me.

I just published a book. The book is based on dream I had a few weeks ago. It would mean a lot to me if you guys would go read it.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!