~Chapter Sixteen~

I am really excited to write this chapter! maddox_johnson helped me with the idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I rest my head on Cory's shoulder. A few minutes later I fall asleep.
I travel across the land, searching far and wide. I just can't seem to catch anything. I spot something out of the corner of my eye. "A wild Kanye appears," I say, confused as to what's going on. I see that he has no owner and I catch him. I hear snickering from behind me and I turn around. "Kim Kardashian! What are you doing here!" I say. She smirks, "I just saw that you caught a wild Kanye West. Well, I want him." "You can't have him!" I yell. This is my first Pokemon and I don't to lose him. "Why don't we have a battle? The winner gets Kanye," she says, her valley girl voice getting increasingly more annoying every time she talks. "PEPE, I CHOOSE YOU!" she yells, throwing a pokeball down. "KANYE USE ANGRY TWEET," I yell. Pepe's health bar goes down a third. "PEPE USE RACIST JOKE," the witch says. Kanye's health bar goes down a half. Dang, she's good. "KANYE USE CUT OFF," I scream. "Hold up, Imma let you finish but-" Pepe's health goes down until he is on the verge of fainting. So close. "PEPE USE THE POWER OF THE NYAN CATS," the fake herself says. Kanye's health is low but he has not fainted. "KANYE USE RICK ROLLING," and with that Kim's Pepe fainted. "You bitch! That's not fair!" Kim yells. I laugh and hugged my Pokemon. "Kanye, you are a pretty awesome pokemon!" I tell him happily. Kanye grabs my hand and we skip off into the sunset. We start singing together, "I wanna be the Kanye best, like no one ever was, to catch them is my Kanye test, to train them is my cause, I will travel across the land, defeating the Kardashians." I hear a thud and look to my right. Kanye was laying on the ground, blood spilling out of his mouth. "Kanye, no! Please stay with me! You're my best friend. We have a world we must defend!" I say, tears streaming out of my eyes. "Y/n, go on with out me! Catch more memes and arrogant celebrities. I'll miss you. But I'm going to a better place. I'm sure I'll have tons of fans in hell. I know there is one wild pokemon that hasn't been caught yet. His name is-" Kanye's cold body goes limp. All of a sudden I hear someone or thing yell, "JOHN CENA!" I see a shirtless figure jump on top of Kanye, crushing his skull. Blood squirts everywhere.
"Kanye no!" I scream sitting straight up. Cory looks at me with a worried expression, "Y/n, are you okay?" I wipe away my tears an say, "Yeah, just a nightmare." "About Kanye West?" Max questions. "Yes," I mumble. Cory wraps his arm around my waist and we continue watching the movie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

I wrote this in the middle of the night so....

I want to give Adam hugs right now! I feel so sorry for him.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!