~Chapter One~

I stare blankly at who I thought my parents were. How could they tell me this now? After a few minutes of silence I finally speak up, "When do I leave?"
   They look at each other, then to me. "Your flight leaves on Friday." my 'mom' says. I run up to my room, not knowing what else to do. I'm really sad that I have to leave.
   I don't know why though. I never liked it here and I'm always complaining that I want to leave as soon as possible. My 'parents' never let me be happy.
   They have taken away all my happiness. Maybe it is a good idea for me to leave. I'll have a new family, new friends, and a new me. I get out my suitcases and backpack and start packing up all of my things.

[Time skip to Friday]
Wake up with a jolt. Why exactly did I set my alarm so loud? I get out of bed and jumped into the shower. Once I got out I put on my comfortable skinny jean and my Gryffindor long-sleeved shirt. I put my strawberry blonde hair in a braid and call my friend, Julie. She was taking me to the airport since my 'parents' didn't want to. "Hey Y/n, you ready?" She question. I answer back, "Yep! I can't wait." "I'll see you in five minutes. Bye." "Bye," I hang up and drag my bags downstairs. "Y/n I told your brother your number so he can contact you. He and his friend Rob, or whatever his name is, are going to pick you up at the airport." my 'dad' says as  he shoved me out the door. Julie pulls into the driveway moments after. "Get in the car! We're going shopping!" she laughs. I shake my head at her. This is why we are best friends.

[Time skip to when they get to the airport]
"I'm going to miss you so much!" I say as I get out of the car. Julie gets out of the car and hugs me. We stay like that for a few minutes when I feel something wet hit my shoulder. I look to see Julie crying. "I'm going to miss you so much Y/n," she says, tears glistening her eyes. "Hey, don't cry! Craft! You can visit me in Washington! We'll see each other soon, I promise." I say getting my bags from the car. We say our goodbyes and I head into the airport. My phone starts ringing, it's an unknown number. "Hello," I say into my iPhone 4. "Um, hey y/n. It's Max. I was just asking if you've boarded the plane yet," my brother says back. "I'm about to. I should land in Washington in 2 hours or so." I say as I walk into the airport. "Ok good. Mike probably already told you this but my friend Ross and I are going to pick you up. Have a good fligh- God dammit Adam I'm going to kill you! Sorry I got to go!" He say then hangs up abruptly. I take a deep breath. This is where my journey of finding myself begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked the first chapter!