~Chapter Five~

"Um, yeah. I'm fine." I say quietly looking into his green eyes. He reaches his hand out and I take it. He helps me up and I say, "I'm Y/n, Max's sister." "He's told me about you. I like your shirt," he smiles. I look down and blush, "Thanks." I hear Max calling for me. "Well I have to go," I say as a start walking towards Max's workspace. Before I could walk off too far I hear Cory say, "Y/n wait! Can I maybe get your number?" I nod and we switch phones to put our numbers in. I hear Max call for me yet again so I turn around and walk off. Before I am out of sight I turn around and mouth 'call me' to Cory. I wink and he blushes lightly. I giggle and find Max. "Where have you been?" He asks. I blush and look away, "I was talking to Cory." "So you met Cor- Wait. Are you blushing? Does some one have a crush?" He says questioningly. I blush even more then quickly stutter, "N-No I d-don't." " Y/n, I'm your brother. I know when you're lying." He says with a smirk. I grunt and ask, "Did you need me for anything else?" "Yeah, thanks for reminding me. Tomorrow Adam is doing a Truth or Dare video for his SkyDoesThings channel. He was wondering if you wanted to be part of it." after he says this I nod my head.
I start to explore the offices. I see this small room with a guitar in the corner. I see a stool in another corner and walk in. I pick up the guitar and sit on the stool. I start playing one of my favorite songs and before I knew it I was singing along.

Now that she's back in the atmosphere
Drops of jupiter in her hair
She acts like summer and walks like rain
Reminds me that there's time to change
Since the return from her stay on the moon
She listens like spring and she talks like june

But tell me, did you sail across the sun
Did you make it to the milky way
To see the lights all faded
And that heaven is overrated

Tell me, did you fall from a shooting star
One with out a permanent scar
And did you miss me
While you were looking for yourself out there

  I hear some noise coming from outside of the room. I set the guitar down and walk out. I look around and see no one. I just shrug and walk around, trying to find something else to do.
  The rest of the day dragged by slowly. Once I finally get to my front door I turn to Max, Ross, and Tim Tim. I say bye to them and walk into my apartment. I plug my charger into my phone and fall onto the couch. I just sit there until I thought of something to do. I pick up my camera and put it on a make-shift tripod. I hit record. "Hey guys and gals! It's me, Y/n here! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded a video in a week. I just recently found out that I was adopted. When my 'parents' told me that then sent me off to my actual brother. I moved to Seattle and now I live next to my brother. Today he took me to his work to meet his friends. I'm a little upset about my 'parents' not telling me this sooner but I'm also really happy that I can start over. I can just forget my past and move on," I take a breath and say my outro. I stop recording and start editing the video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

Comment down below if you know the song mentioned in this chapter.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!