~Chapter Nine~

I'm writing this chapter during a New Year's party. XD HAPPY NEW YEAR! Anyways, here is chapter nine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I wake up and immediately jump into the shower. I put on my favorite outfit and walk downstairs. I grab my phone and call Maddy and Paige, "Hey girlies. I'm going to need help setting this thing up." "I'm willing to help," Maddy says. "I guess I'll help. You just woke me up." Paige yawns. "Oops. Sorry," I laugh, "Meet me at the local Target at 10. Is that fine?" "Yeah, see you there," they say then hang up. It's 8:49 right now. I have time to make some coffe. I look through twitter as I drink my coffee. At 9:40 I grab my keys, wallet, and phone then walk out the door. It takes me fifteen minutes to walk. Once I get to Target I instantly spot Maddy and Paige. "I have a list of things we need to get. Drinks, Popcorn, blankets, and some movies," I say as I approach them. We walk inside and start shopping. Ten minutes later Paige says, "We have the drinks, a lot of popcorn, and we got 5 blankets. Now let's go look at the movies." It took a while but we finally decided on 3 movies; The Fault in Our Stars, (insert a scary movie here), and Mean Girls. We quickly check out then we get in Maddy's car and go to my appartment.
By the time we got all of the stuff in my apartment it's already 6:30. "Okay guys, we have an hour and 30 minutes to get everything ready. Maddy, you start cooking the popcorn and Paige, help me put the drinks in the fridge.
Once we finish I check the time. One hour until everybody gets here. We have an assortment of drinks in the fridge and 3 large bowls filled with popcorn. I run upstairs and change into some leggings and a t-shirt so I can be more comfortable.

[Time skip to when people get there for da movie marathon]
  I open the door for what seems like the millionth time in the last ten minutes. "Hey Adam," I say letting him and Alesa in. "Y/n this is Alesa, my fiancé, Alesa this is Y/n, Max's sister," he introduces us. We say hi and they walk into the living room. Everybody is here but one person. I go upstairs and plug my phone up to its charger. I walk back downstairs and look around the living room. The only open seat us next to Cory on the love-seat. When did he get here? I hesitantly walk towards him and sit down. He looks at me then says, "Hey. How are you doing?" "I'm alive, can't complain," I say back. What was I suppose to say? 'I am feeling absolutely terrible. You know how yesterday I had to kiss you? Well, I am humiliated because of that. I'm surprised you are even talking to me right now!' Yeah, I don't think that would be appropriate. Maddy gets up to start the movie then sits back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

Stay Happy Not Crappy!