~Chapter Eight~

I wake up and look around. Please tell me that was all just a nightmare. My phone buzzes and I see Max texted me.

[Max] Are you feeling okay? You don't have to come to the offices today if you don't want to.
[Me] I'm feeling a little better. I'm not going. I don't want to face him yet.
[Max] Ok sis. Stay safe.

So I guess it wasn't a dream. I haven't talked to Cory since yesterday morning. He probably never wants to talk to me again. I need to make more friends. I go up to my room and change into some clothes. I grab my wallet, keys, and phone then walk out the door. I start walking to the Starbucks that is really close to my apartment. I walk in and order a caramel frappe. I look around and see one seat open. The open seat is next to two girls that look around my age. One has brown hair with blonde streaks and blue tips with blue eyes. The other girl has brown hair with blonde tips and dark brown, almost black, eyes. I get my coffee and walk up to them, "Hi. I'm sorry to bother you guys but this is the only open seat in this place. Do you mind if I sit here?" The brunette girl with blonde tips nods then says, "Yeah, that's fine. I'm Madison, but you can call me Maddy. She's Paige." "You can call me Paiger if you want," Paige says quietly. I smile as I sit down, "I'm Abby. I just moved up here a few days ago and the only friends I have are the people my brother works with." We get to know each other more and before I know it it's around noon. "Guys, I better go. I'll text you later," I say standing up and pushing in my chair. Paige and Maddy also stand up and hug me. We say our goodbyes and I walk home.
I unlock my door then shut it behind me after I walk inside. I drop my keys and wallet on the table then walk into my living room. I turn on my tv and look through Netflix. It takes me a while to choose something to watch. I choose the Smosh Movie. (<- 10/10) I get my fluffy blanket and my favorite pillow from my bedroom and take them down to the living room. Mid-way through the movie I think of a good idea. I grab my phone an start texting.

[Me] Hi! So tomorrow night at eight I'm going to have a movie marathon and you guys should come.
[Paiger] Maddy and I will be there!
[Max] Nah. I don't even know you! Just kidding. See you there.
[Adam] I'm there. I could bring Alesa so you can meet her!
[Tim Tim] Sure I guess.
[The dirt] Sorrys. i cant. I haves to dos something with the Ross.

  Only one person hasn't responded but I didn't expect him to. I go up to my room and change into my favorite pajamas. Before I get into bed I get a text.

[Cory] I guess I'll see you there.

  Well, tomorrow night should be interesting. I plug my phone up to the charger and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hoped you liked the chapter!

At the moment I'm typing this I just got 100 reads. Thanks so much! I'm having so much fun writing this story.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!