♤32♤

Temperance, Anthony, & Justin in mm

Temperance Price,

My birthday is next month and I can't wait like I'm ready to be 24. I honestly don't even want to do anything though, I don't want to have a kick back like Leela, Ant, and D had; ion want to go to the club like Zane, Mack, Robin and Nick; and ion wanna have a girls day out like Jaya.

I love my friends don't get me wrong but I don't want to be around any of then for my birthday. I just want to go to lunch and shopping with my mom and then spend the rest of the day with Anthony. I don't even want a present, I just want to be up under Anthony.

"Temperance are you busy later on?" One of the male nurses at my job that I have became friends with asked.

"Nope, my boyfriend is out of town and my mom won't give my dog back. She fell in love with him." I said causing us both to chuckle.

"Oh well you wanna chill?"

"Yeah sure, where you tryna chill at?"

"Your place?"

"Yeah sure."

"Ight." He said walking off.

I went back to playing a game on my phone but then Anthony texted me.

HusBand: Wyd

Wife: nun waiting on these three minutes to go by so I can clock out.

HusBand: you miss me?

Wife: yasssssssssss and I miss Cotyyyyyyy

HusBand: u doing da most mama

Wife: but.........YOU LOVE ME!

HusBand: go to sleep....cuz you trippin' but you right I love you

Wife: I got the key to your heart?

HusBand: gon' with them Tumblr quotes

Wife: lls meanie

HusBand: did I help waste those three minutes

Wife: yepppppp.......thank you and I'm about to clock out.. I'll call you later.

I locked my phone and walked away from my desk after collecting my items.

I clocked out and then met Justin at the front door.

"I'm ride with you cause I rode with hoe ass Tiffany this morning." He said as we walked out.

I shook my head and laughed at him. We got in my car and talked the whole way to the house.

"You got a place nice." He said walking through the door.

"Thank you but it's my boyfriend place."

"Y'all living together already?"

"We been living together." I said causing him to nodded his head. "You can have a seat I'm gone change real quick."

"Ight." He said sitting down.

I rushed to me and Ant room and ran into the bathroom, I got undressed out my work clothes and hopped in the shower. I washed myself quickly and then got out, dried off, put lotion and deodorant on and then put on a pair of spandex leggings along with a regular shirt, I sprayed a little perfume on and then walked back into the living room after making sure my hair was looking right.