♤Meaning of Love♤

Temperance has been getting abused her whole life. She has never experienced true love not even from her parents because they was killed when she was a baby. She became an orphan child and grew up in an orphanage where one of the owners' were beating on her and the other girls and no one never found out or even helped them.

She was kicked out of the orphanage which caused her to have to move in with her boyfriend whom she been dating for nine months. Everything seemed good at the time but then a few weeks after she moved in, he started beating on her.

After Temperance graduated High School she ran away from North Carolina completely. She moved to Atlanta for college and she ended up meeting a girl name Leela and they became best friends.

Now Temperance is doing good for herself, she has graduated from college, and works as a RNA in a nursing home. But Temperance has one problem and that is getting over her past, she has nightmares almost everynight, and she doesn't know how to love or how it feels to be loved.

So when she is introduced to a well know tattoo and piercing artist and he catches feeling and wants to date her, she reminiscence on the past and thinks he going to treat her like everybody else.