♤7♤

Anthony's house and pool in mm

Temperance Price,   

I was woken up by Lele being loud which also had me confused because last night it was only me and Anthony. I sat up only to see Lele making Anthony and Dylan throw away my clothes.

"Leela what the hell!" I said jumping up.

"She making us do it." Anthony and Dylan said in unison while pointing at Lele.

"Look Temp after the party and I seen you in one of my outfits. I thought to myself why in the hell is she dressing in bagging clothes when she got a nice ass shape. Let me help my best friend out. So I went and got you a whole new wardrobe and I got all yo sizes right cause I checked."

I looked at her as she threw all my clothes out my closet.

"Anthony and Dylan get the bags out the living room." she said still throwing clothes.

They both didn't move and looked at me.

"Now before I chop y'all dicks off and sell them to some studs." She said cause them to run out the room.

"Lele I like the thought but we have two different styles."

"Now we about to have two same styles. Trust me Temp, you have a great body. You need a little more self esteem and more confidents and you will wear the clothes fine bae and trust me Anthony ain't gone let niggas look but for so long before he start going off."

I sighed as Anthony and Dylan brought bags after bags of clothes and shoes.

"Um Lele how much did this all cost?"

"Don't worry about it because I didn't just pay for this alone Ant and D helped out too."

"How?" Ant asked.

"I might have stole y'all credit cards." She was pulling out four credit cards.

They grabbed they cards back and looked at her like she was crazy.

"How much money we got left?" Dylan asked.

"Ant has a hundred left on both his cards and baby you fifty on one and fifty-five on the other one. I had to pick me up a few things too."

Both of they faces dropped.

"What the hell Leela!" Ant yelled.

"Anthony those aren't even yo bank cards. All you do with those cards is go out to eat. It ain't hurting you none and same with you Dylan."

"Nigga we buy gifts with these cards."

"And this is a gift to Temp from all of us now stop bitchin' and let's get her closet set up."

"Nah man you fucked up for this Leela." Dylan said as they walked out the room.

"Lele we can return everything."

"Fuck no they better smoke a blunt or two and shut the fuck up. Now come help me."

I promise you Lele is crazy.

After four hours we was finally done getting my closet straight. But now me and Anthony hanging out at his house because he cooked me dinner.

We was originally was going to go out to eat but Lele ruin that cause some girls was flirting with Anthony and Dylan and Dylan didn't stop them so Lele went off and we got kicked out the restaurant for disturbing the peace. So Anthony brought me back to his house while Lele and Dylan went home to have make up sex.