♤31♤

Temperance Price,

I groaned in pain while holding my stomach, I hate having cramps...I hate having a period like the pain just always on a ten and medicine don't be helping me at all, it just make me sick to my stomach.

"What's wrong baybeh?" Ant asked walking in the room.

He just got off work which mean I should be getting ready for work but I don't think I'm be able to go in today, like the cramps are on a 100 which mean my attitude gone be on a 1,000.

"You cramping?" He asked taking off his coat.

I was in so much pain, I couldn't even answer him. I just grabbed my stomach and started rocking side to side.

Anthony got in bed and pulled me to him, he began to rub my stomach in a circular motion.

"It's gone be okay baybeh." He whispered in my ear.

"It hurt." I whined while grabbing onto the pillow.

"I know baybeh but you need tampons, pads, medicine, anything?" He asked sitting up a little bit.

"I need to to rub my stomach." I said with a pout.

He chuckled to himself and laid back down. He started back rubbing my stomach and I got as comfortable as my cramps would let me.

"What you need for the store?"

"Tampons, chocolate, and apple juice."

"Okay baybeh." He said pulling me closer to himself.

I stared at the wall until my cramps calmed down enough to let me go to sleep.

---

"How you feeling?" Ant asked as I walking in the kitchen.

"My tummy still hurt."

"I figured but I got you some medicine, tampons, chocolate, and apple juice."

"You kn..."

"I know medicine don't be working but you still need medicine for when you get bloated." He said cutting me off while also handing me a fruit bowl.

"I was out?" I asked eating a apple slice out the bowl.

"You had three pills left, so I went ahead and brought you some more." He said then sitting a glass of apple juice in front of me.

"Thank you."

"Welcome baybeh." He said walking behind me.

He started rubbing my stomach and rocking side to side.

"You spoil me." I said turning toward him.

"You spoil me as well and I called your job for you."

"What they say?"

"Nothing just okay."

"When my mama bringing Coty back?"

"Tomorrow she only had him for two days baybeh. She wanna spend time with her "grandson" baybeh." He said making air quotations when he said grandson.

"I rather be pregnant right now, then to be dealing with these cramps."

"Jaya pregnant."