♤9♤

Talon in mm

Anthony Miller,

So right now a nigga is doing this nigga Talon tattoo and I'm actually proud of myself cause I'm not being petty or none of that.

"How long you been doing tattoos?" He asked.

"Eight years."

Ion really wanna make small talk with this nigga but Tempy told me to be nice and not petty or she gone make me cook dinner every night she come over my house. Which is basically every night.

"You ion seem that old."

"I started at seventeen."

"Oh okay make sense now. Do you and Temperance date?"

"Not to sound rude but ion think that's yo business." I lied, ion care about sounding rude to this nigga.

"You right I was just asking because I use to date her back in the day but she went off to college so we broke up."

This nigga got problems.

"Hm."

"Yeah but I didn't know she was gone stay down here and move on."

He really believes that Temperance is still his girl.

"Life goes on and sometimes ya just gotta go with the flow of it."

He looked at me and shook his head.

"Nah sometimes you just gotta change the flow of it."

Ion know where Temperance met him or who introducted them but who ever did must have hated her becuase this nigga got problems.

"What time do y'all close?"

"After I finish yo tattoo."

I mean this nigga came for me to finish his tattoo at three o'clock in the morning and he got the nerve to say I ain't know when y'all opened so I came around the same time as I came last time and what's taking so long is that we had to stop because he couldn't take the pain when I started tattooing his mama's hair.

"Oh."

I finally finished the tattoo and its going on five in the morning and I know that Tempy is sleepy cause she is drawing circles on the note pad.

"Baybeh you ready to leave." I said while taking the money out of Talon hand.

"Yeah I'm sleepy."

"Ight after I clean up we can leave."

"Okay." She said while leaning back in her chair.

After Talon paid me and he left out, I took all the money out the register and took to my office and put it the safe and then I cleaned my tattooing room since Jaya and JaNiyah and Xia cleaned they rooms before they left. I walked out the room after I finished cleaning and seen Tempy cleaning up her desk and then she grabbed her bag and looked at me.

"I'm stay at home tonight."

"Okay baybeh."

I turned off the lights and then grabbed Tempy hand and walked to the front door and set the alarm and then locked to door behind me.

I opened the door for Tempy and waited for her to get settled and the closed her door, I then jogged around the car and got in the driver's seat.

"Bye Anthony I will see you tomorrow." She said while getting out the car.

"Ight lil ma see ya tomorrow." I said as she closed the door.

I pulled out her parking lot and headed home, once I got home I took my shower and put on some sweatpants and got in bed and looked at TV till I went to sleep.