♤30♤

Anthony Miller,

"Let me ask you something real quick." Temperance said sitting up.

"What up?"

"Did the bartender look better then me?"

I sighed to myself and then kissed Temperance lips.

"No."

"What she look like?"

"A nigga."

"Why you keep her number then....you bi?"

"Fuck no Temperance. I'm not gone explain how she look cause then you ass gone get in your feelings and feel like I'm paying too much attention other women."

See her ass think she slick, as soon as I go describing the girl she gone go off on a nigga.

"I'm be good."

"She look like normal thot, she ain't special or look any kind of way that I'll remember."

I told most of the truth, I mean she was bad like she had a body like Nicki and if I was single I would have hit but I wouldn't cheat on Temperance for her.

"If she ain't special, why you day dreaming about fucking her?"

"Baybeh I'm not day dreaming about that girl and the only woman I wanna put my dick in is you."

"Mmhm." She said getting out the bed.

I followed behind her and walked into the bathroom.

"Baybeh."

"I just wanna know if I should feel threaten by this girl."

"Nah you ain't gotta be threaten by her. I mean she gotta body like Nicki but that's all baybeh. She ain't on yo level and I wouldn't cheat on you with nobody because to be honest that would be a fools move." I said stepping into the shower after her.

"Hm okay." She said while grabbing her rag.

"We should go to the mall today cause we always at home, work or the park." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Sure."

"What's with the one or two word replies?" I asked as I began to wash myself as well.

"We should go."

"Really."

"Now three words."

"You just want our first official month of dating to start off with an argument huh?" I asked.

Now I normally don't keep up with dates when it comes to dating but with Temperance it's different, like I truly love her and will do anything for her but I'm need her to work on her insecurities first so our relationship can built up and not fall down.

She ignored me the rest of our shower and even ignored me while getting dressed.

"Temperance." I called out grabbing her arm as she tried to walk out the kitchen.

She turned around and looked at me with crossed arms.

"Yes sir."

"What up? What's all this about?"

"I went out to eat with my mom, Jaya, and Lele the other day and this girl was talking about how she met a guy in the club a few weeks back and she wrote her name and number down but he never hit up and she was in her feelings because he was flirting with her and then she seen him at the park on Christmas walking a dog with a girl and him and the girl was matching.....so I looked back and then she was that's the bitch he was with."