♤5♤

Temperance & her outfit in mm

Temperance Price, 

I was woken up by somebody shaking me and from the feel of begin in somebody arms I know it wasn't Anthony. I turned over and sat up as much as I could because Anthony had a tight grip on me.

"I brought you some clothes. I didn't have the key to you apartment so I brought you some of my clothes and the pair shoes you left at my apartment and I also brought you some Dove cause I know you ain't tryna smell like a man."

"Okay." I mumbled and then laid back down.

I heard the door shut, then Anthony pulled me closer to him and rested his head on my head.

I scooted from up under him and then sat up and looked around the room and see my outfit from last night sitting on his dresser with my shoes sitting on top, I looked beside me and seen my phone sitting on his nightstand charging. Lele most have brought all this stuff in here.

I took my phone off charge and seen that I have a miss call from a North Carolina number. I decided to call it back just in case I have to charge my number.

"Hello"

"Hey um this number called me 9:45 this morning."

"Oh yes am I speaking to Temperance Price?"

"Yes this is her speak, may I ask who is this?"

"This is the Jerfferson Funeral home"

Why is a funeral home in North Carolina calling me, ion got no living family that could have died.

"Did you live in the Bowman's orphanage?"

"Yes I did."

"Well Mrs.Winona Bowman has passed away and Mr.Wilfred Bowman has asked us to call up all the young ladies that was in their orphanage's."

"Okay and thanks for informing me."

"Your welcome and sorry for you lost."

"Thank you and have a nice day."

"Thank you and you have a lovely day as well." The man said before hanging up the phone.

I sat my phone back on the nightstand and then pulled my knees to my chest. I'm not going to say I'm sad beause I'm not but I'm not happy either. Ion care how much she hurt me, I wouldn't wish death on her,I feel as nobody should die at a young age and sixty-two is too young to die, maybe ninty-nine or hundred-ten.

"What's wrong witcha?" Anthony asked while sitting up.

"My orphan mom died." I said kinda dyly.

"Why you say it so dry and if you ain't sad why ya look like that?"

"Because she abused me and I just don't  think it's right for people to die at young ages."

I can't believe I just told him that, I haven't told Lele that I was abused as a child.

"Wait, she did what?"

"Nothing." I said while walking to his dresser.

I held up the clothes that Lele brought me and started shaking my head, the outfit is cute but it's just not something I would wear.

"Her putting her hands on you is something." He said while walking up behind me.

"Anthony it happened years ago." I said while picking the clothes up and walking in the bathroom.