Characters ~

Attention:
I started writing this last 2015. Expect jeje parts to some chapters, and I'm sorry about that. This is an ON-GOING story kaya instead of editing the 'jeje' chapters, mag u-update nalang ako ng panibagong chapters. Again, some chapters of this story contains jeje parts but I'm telling you, the next chapters are well written though, may mga typos and grammatical errors. I'm a beginner and still learning. Thankyou. Oha, basa kana :)))

PS. Ine-edit ko na lang para makapagsimula na sana ako.

NERD
Christine Kiara Valdez isang nerd na mahiyain. Well, what do you expect from someone na isang nerd? Of course, she's a smart one. She has this long blonde hair but she colored it black. Mahaba ang pasensiya niya at mabait din siyang tao.

G5/Great5s ~ That's what the students call them kaya pinanindigan na lang nila. They are famous for having such good looks at ang malalakas nilang aura ang isa sa dahilan bakit pinagtitilian sila.

Vincent King Smith is known not just because of his looks, but also because of his cold aura. He's the leader of the G5.

Earl Ivan Dela Cruz is a member of G5. He's not just good-looking, mahangin rin siya na pagkatao. He'll make you be blown by the wind dahil dito.

Kent Ian Lee is a book lover. He's known for being the nicest guy in their group. The silent type.

Dixon Lee is Kent Ian's twin brother. He suck at telling jokes. The loud one.

Dred Michael Dizon is the womanizer in the group.

Beauties, each member of the beauties has a crush on each member of the G5. They are called beauties, because they are really beauties. All of them are models. They're also famous in their school, and no one ever dared to go against them, because if someone will do, that someone will receive their punishment.

Stacy Ventura is the leader. She's the bossy and bitchy type. One of her favorite past time is bullying someone below her.

Irene Laroa

Lyka Valdueza

Daisy Mendoza

Alyannah Mckinley

~

Nicole Smith is Vincent's twin sister.

Kyla Park is a half korean na magiging kaibigan ni Christine.

"Expect the unexpected."
-Missy