Chapter 13- Daddy

Chapter 13- Daddy

Echo's body lay motionless on the castles roof as Law miraculously got up only to be pinned down by Tebol's goo. 

She didnt seem to be breathing and her cloths were soaked in a deep red. 

Law try hard to not look at her. It was too much to see. Instead he badmouthed Trebol's words about Doflamingos family. He spoke of how Doffy only cared for his own ambition and that Trebol being the top of the family merely looked like a puppet to him. 

Trebol didnt like his words at all. He slid over to him and with his staff tried to pry open Law's mouth. My goo is Flammibal remember Law.." He tested. 

"Tebol dont fall for it! Your inside his room" Doffy warned him. 

Echo furrowed her eyebrows but her movment went unnoticed. Something was happening in her mind and the outside world was just a dream to her. 

"Echo!" An all but familiar voice yelled in her head. 

Echo looked over to the voice and saw a black coat of feathers. 

"Daddy..." She smiled. 

The gooey bastard merely laughed. "Law's half dead already. And with my goo he cant move a mucle. Im going to shut his mouth up the cruelest way I can think off. His staff turned into a lighter at the top. "Im not going to blow it up!" He raised his staff. "Im going to shove this in your throat and impale you!" 

Luffy yelled stop but Law merely spat. "Im a captain of a ship too, If I leave both you and Doflamingo in Straw Hat-ya's hands, I'll lose my prestinge." His words were low and scarably but he ment them full hardly. 

"You cant even move. What are you gonna do?" Trebol inquired. "You damn worm! Go to hell!!" And he brought his staff down. 

Law clenched his teeth and moved his finger. "Take!" He commanded and his sword came barreling back with his lost arm still holding it. 

The sword Impaled Trebol and with two words the sword cut acual flesh instead of goo. 

Trebols screams filled the entire country. Luffy crawled out of the goo and saw his blood on his hand. The goo began to slide off of Trebol leaving a skinny to the bone old man with a huge cut in his chest and stomach. He breathed hard at the impact. 

"Damn you Law..." He choked out. 

Dofamingo stared in horror as his 'family' member who was dying. His body shook in rage. 

"What an idiot." He commented. 

Trebol glared at Law. "I cant believe you used your...disembodied arm!" He shaked. "How Annoying...!" He raised his staff once more. "When it comes to this, Law, you die with me!" Trebol flipped his staff to the burning side ready to light the goo that covered Law on fire. The flame touched the goo an the entire Roof caught fire. 

Trebol died. 

Doflamingo ran through the fire with easel. 

And Luffy jumped off the building with Law in hand. 

Echo was no where to be seen. 

Robin called out to Luffy to give her Law and so he did. She caught him in her arm net. 

"Nico Robin." Doffy grinned and came flying down. "Dont do anything unnecassary, he's still breathing." He was coming to finish Law. "He hasnt been dismissed yet." 

Solider-Kun drew his sword ready to fight. "Doflamingo!" He yelled. 

Doffy held out is index finger and shot out dozens of string bullets towards Robin and Law. Luffy tried to stop him but it was too late. They had already been shot. 

Robin stared in horror as the bullets came towards them as she could do nothing. 

Suddenly Echo came falling down and touched Doffy as he fired the last bullet string. With a much speed as she could give the bluenette raced towards Law and Robin and stood in front of the two hands up ready to get hit with the bullets. 

She shut her eyes ready for it. 

Her thoughts that made her feets able to carry her weight grew more loud. 

'Law wasnt going to die. Im going to protect him!' She screamed inside her mind. 

Crimson red pooled out around her feet as the wound on her stomach gushed more blood. 

It was hard to stand for Echo but she ignored all the pain that had been zapping her. 

"Im sorry Law." She whispered to where only Robin and Law could hear. 

.

{Im sorry its short and that it took so long but please vote for the next chapter. I am working really hard and trying to not be evil. Glad Echo isnt dead yet. I hate when I do that haha! Anyway please vote and comment if you want more!!!!}