Chapter 9- Let me Leave

Chapter 8- Let me leave

Echo lay down on the ground with Sabo and Koala beside her.

"Its your sister huh?" Koala asked as she looked down to the blunnett with horns and sharp teeth as her eyes were close and her face was emotionless.

Sabo looked at Echo then Koala. "Yeah. I haven't seen her in so long I almost forgot she turned into this."

"You knew!?" Koala replied in disbelief. Sabo sighed and sat back down on the ground cress crossed.

"Ya." He smiled. "I saw her transform one night when we were kids. She had been going out every month for weeks so one night I followed her and saw her. She just sat by the river until the next night. When she turned back to normal." Echo stirred and mumbled in her sleep. "How did she get so many injuries..?" The top hat man spoke to himself.

Echo's memories- 17 years old

"Your a celestial God?" I asked dumbfounded as my heart raced. I was afraid. No use in lying to myself about that.

Kozar smiled sweetly. "Well, in a manner. I dont like to hang around the others. There're way to stuffy."

I stared at him. "fat and no goods."I corrected him. Instantanliously he appeared behind me and wacked my back where my healing tattoo lay. I yepled out in pain and dropped to my knees and hands breathing heavily as the pain seemed to flare to every inch of my body.

"I meant stuffy. Do not correct me." The man Kozar spat at me. I smiled and retorted back,

"Well I meant fat and no good. Dont correct me Baka." Another hit on the same mark and to keep from making a noise I bite my tongue. In no lifetime would I give this man the satisfaction of hearing me cry in pain again.

Kozar grabbed the new purple shirt Jalen had given me and I felt blood soak the back, slowly he rose me up on my feet. "Your half human and half Celestial God right? Why not make your bloodline known so others will bow at your feet?"

I opened one eye to stare into his black ones. "I dont want power." I started. "Or people to fear me over something that wasnt my doing." I smiled. "I'd rather make those who deserve it, pay. Those who want it, have it. I will not become a Doflamingo. Those who fear me, shall fear what I can do. Not who I know." My shirt was released and I stayed on my feet staring at the man Kozar. He was odd. Most Celestial gods had blond curly hair and golden eyes. He did not.

Kozar began to laugh. "You my dear Echo, are amusing. If I were you I would make the entire world bow at my feet for giving me such a horrible life."

"How do you know so much about me?" I asked not dareing to sit or lean on anything, as it would show I was in pain and weak.

"Echo D Doniquoxe, the first and only child of Resenante Doniquoxe, Niece of Doflamingo. Ate a devil fruit that allows you any ability, with exceptions. And you turn into a monster every month." Somehow Kozar thought that was answering my question.

I crossed my arms. "You didnt answer my question." I stated.

"I was getting to that." He sighed at my impatience. "The Celestial Gods, more me, have been watching you. And once you set off to sail, you got yourself caught at Archapelo or whatever that island was. And I just had to get you and see what all the fuss was for myself."

As he finished I asked. "Are you gay?" He gave me a blank look. "No." He simply replied.

"Do you wanna be? Because if you dont let me go I'll rip off your-" My mouth was sealed shut cutting of my threat.

Kozar sighed and layed down on his bed sideways. "Are you sure you have celestial god in you? You seem absolutely barbaric." my mouth was released.

"Bloodline has nothing to do with it!!!" I yelled offended. "Infact, you seem more barbaric than me!!!" I yelled once more. Kozar's face was the one know offended.

"Explain!" He yelled snapping his fingers and sitting up infuriated.

I smirked. "Gladly. One- you have slaves!!!! Two- you creep me out. Three- who goes around and hits people for different opinions? Barbaric people!!" I calmed down and smiled. "Case made." Suddenly I was hovering in the air my stomach facing the floor. "Holy shit!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!' I yelled. Kozar had his left palm up aiming to where I was. That was how he activated his abilities.

"My turn." Kozar glared. "One- your manner is utterly barbaric. Two- Your foul language. Three- The way you dress!" A pause then a smirk. "Case made."

I gapped at him. "The way I dress!?" I irked at him. My plan of buying time working. I just needed a few more minutes then I could touch him and play his own game on him. "Okay old man! Listen here! My fashion is simple and comfortable! Your opinion is invalid!" I was set down and Kozar held his head in his hand and closed his eyes sighing. 'NOW.'

I lunged for him while he was distracted and touched him! YES! Not. My body suddenly stopped and Kozar stared at me both of his hands down. "H-How..."

Kozar smiled. "Baka. I control humans movements and such. Did you really think I would let my guard down around you?" He smiled eviliy and my body filled with goosebumps. The mind...he could use his mind to control others actions!!! Shit! Thats when Julen came and escorted me back to my cell. "Echo, see me again when my mark on you has healed." Kozar called out laughing.

Once back in my cage I yelled and screamed. "LET ME OUT!!!! Let me out!!!!! Let me out...please..." Then I began to weep once more. The cage was cold and lonely. I wonder what Law is up too...

Anger. That's all I felt for 3 years while I was with him, but in three years you learn a lot about someone, even though they are the person you hate. I knew everything about Kozar, just as he knew everything about me...

{Yosh here is a really short new chapter. This one is just so you can get to know more about Dear Echo-San. I know I'm evil and cruel to my oc but wait till the ending HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You'll all hate me...Anyway so two chapters in one week, vote and comment and thank you guys for sticking with me! Love you! And the Pic is Echo!!!!!}}