Chapter 22: Awkward

NaMi's POV

Right now, I'm sitting on one of a two-person table set and facing him in an awkward silence. So I bowed down my head even more to avoid looking at him awkwardly especially remembering the 'moment' that occured earlier between us. And as much as I want to forget it, I can't. Curse my mind for the non-stop replays of it.

So I decided to break the silence first since I can't keep this going with an awkward silence and to start off by a forceful cough which diverted his attention to me.

"Uh... so, what do... you need?" I asked avoiding eye contacts yet kept my composure as if the scene hadn't happened.

"Uh... I-i ju-just... I mean..." He stuttered which he tried to hide yet too obvious.

"Just spill it. If there's none then, may I go first?" I tried excusing myself when he called for my attention which made me sit back to my seat.

"Wait! Actually... I just, I mean I know it was so sudden and I don't even know why I did that. I-it's just that ugh... I apologize about it. Just forget it and pretend as if it didn't happen." He said apologetically as he avoids eye contact.

"Alright then, let's just forget everything about it so may I proceed now?" I asked then he lifted his head up to see me in which I avoided in return to avoid awkwardness between us.

"Yeah.. of course.. but wait!," He paused. What now?! Can't I just proceed and never see his presence anymore?

"What?"

"Uhm... so can we have the practice already?" He asked. Oh. I almost forgot that one. To be honest, I don't really know if we should proceed with the practice though.

"When?" I shortly answer.

"Anytime you want to.." he answered.

"uhm... probably tomorrow. I still have things to be done by now."

"Alright. Tomorrow then." He say awkwardly while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Okay." I didn't know what to reply and so I left to continue my unfinished job but after a few minutes had passed Sehun didn't leave the store yet which made me wonder what he was waiting for. So I went to his table and asked.

"Is there any unfinished business do you have?"

"What do you mean?" He asked back.

(A/N:*le sings What Do You Mean*)

And welcome back author-nim! Nice way of interupting my story, again. *note the sarcasm*

(What? Did I just break your eardrums with my beautiful voice?)

As if you do have one?... Anyways, would you even mind cause I want to share the story to my readers already.

(*le sings "What do you mean" again* *pulls the earplugs* Huh? What did you say?)

Psh.. nevermind *pushes author-nim*

(Hey! You dare push me!)

Whatever...

So back to the topic...