Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 18

here's the latest chapter...

guys i got really bored writing this chapter so it might suck real bad...i just wanted to finish this story...i have a lot on my plate...BLAME MY IMAGINARY FRIEND can you see him ---> *..... * <---- he's over there... :D

anyways enjoy this chapter that i really really hate :/

pic's of Ashley :))

Video link is this afternoon by nickelback...why?? COZ I BLOODY LIKE IT!!

*peace* <3

~Ashley's POV~

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I couldn’t find it. I searched all over the room for it. Last night while the boys were watching their millionth movie, I snuck upstairs because I wanted to sleep on a warm comfortable bed. I tripped over a pair of shoes lying in the middle of the floor. Bingo! I found my phone. It was still ringing. I quickly picked it up before the person hung up.

“Hello?”

“Good day, is this Ms. Ashley Henderson speaking?” a male phone said.

“Uhh yes it is.”

“I’m calling from UCLA to enquire about your acceptance letter.”

I was more attentive at this point. I moved to sit on the bed.

“Yes, when will be receiving it?”

“Receiving it? Ms. Henderson, we’ve already sent it.”

“What?” I asked in shock. “But no letters from the university came to my house.”

The man remained silent for a while. I heard the ruffling of papers before he spoke again.

“The address the letter was sent to was…” he gave me the address he had.

“No, no. that’s not my address. I live a couple of streets down from there. Could I request that the letter be sent again?” I asked in my sweetest voice.

“I’m sure that could be arranged. I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

“Oh, that’s not a problem. Thank you. Bye.” I hung up the phone and put it on the nightstand.

Stupid assholes. How did they end up working there if they couldn’t even read a simple address? How did they even end up working at all?

I quietly made my way downstairs after freshening up. I almost fainted out of shock. The place looked like a total dump. I walked through the lounge, well barely having any place to walk at all. The boys were snoring as if they were in a snoring competition. I picked up the empty beer bottles and put them on the table.

“Freaking assholes. What do I look like, their maid?” I said mumbling to myself.

I went to the kitchen and came back with a big black plastic bag. I started putting all the dirt in there. I cleaned up the popcorn from the popcorn fight Kevin and I had last night. Then I swept the lounge and threw the trash out. After all my cleaning, these jerks were still sleeping like kings. Time to rise and shine jerks. I went to the broom closet and pulled out my ‘weapon’. I plugged it in and pressed the power button. Yes, I’d gotten my desired result. I should totally use he vacuum cleaner more often.

“What the fuck Ash?” Tom said jumping up.

“Yea, what gives?” Kev said rubbing his eyes.