"And we're done!" Pete cheers happily when the fan leaves. We have a group hug and gather our stuff. "Guys, where's Anna?" Patrick asks worryingly when we're walking towards the bus. "She could of got tired and walked back" Dallon says. We all know that's probably not true. After what she saw, who knows where she is, or what she's doing.

"Bus is unlocked" Pete says stating the obvious when we reach the bus. "So she's been here" Dallon says after him.

Patrick walks straight to the bunks when he sees that she's not in the lounge area. "Where could she be?" Pete asks. I look around the room seeing if maybe Anna left a note or something. But all that I find is a coffee cup that looks like it was thrown at the wall. "What's this?" I ask to myself out loud. When I see writing written around the cup, I understand why it's here. Anna saw it.

"She's not here!" Patrick yells from the bedroom. Once he walks back into the lounge and she's the cup in my hand, he looks confused. "I thought I chucked that out" He says. "Anna run out because she saw this" I say, this makes Patrick even more confused. "Why?" He says taking the cup off me. "Writing" I say before pulling out my phone to text Anna. Please tell me she took her phone with her.

B- Anna, where are you?
B- Anna, were all worried
B- Please just answer me
A- I went for a walk, I'm fine
B- Where are you?"
A- Park, come alone

With that I tell the guys I know where she is. Patrick refuses to let me go alone. After arguing and telling him that she wanted only me, I give up. What if she's in trouble or hurt? I don't want her to be alone for any longer.

I run along streets that I've never been down, just searching for anything that could resemble a park. Patrick is not far behind me.

We eventually come across trees and I look for anything that could be a person. I see the light of a phone screen and I run towards it. There sitting underneath the tallest tree is Anna. With tear stained cheeks, she gets up and hugs me. Once she notices Patrick she steps away from me. "I told you to come alone" She says making sure that Patrick can hear her.

"Patrick go ring Pete and get him to pick us up, so we can go to our hotel for tonight. He agrees and walks off sadly. But I do understand why Anna doesn't want to talk to him. She doesn't know the whole story and neither do we.

"Are you okay" I say once he's out of sight. She shakes her head and hugs me again. Tighter. "D-did h-he cheat on m-me?" Anna asks stuttering. "I don't actually know what happened, we can find out tomorrow" I whisper. She shivers and I try to warm her up.

"How long have you been out here?" I ask worryingly. She's freezing. Hopefully she doesn't get sick. "Over an hour" She sighs. "I ran into Elisa, she was talking about Patrick to a friend" Anna says plainly. "Talk about it in the morning" I say wanting to just get her to a hotel to warm her up.

We just stand hugging in silence, I can feel the tears running from her face to my tshirt. But I don't care. It was sweaty anyway.

I hear footsteps in the distance. It must be Patrick telling us that they're here, but when two arms wrap themselves around me and Anna, I realise that it's Dallon. I recognise his scent and gentleness.

"Let's get back" Dallon says when he pulls away from our hug. Anna nods and we walk back. It's quite dark right now, so there's a slight difficulty of finding our way back.

Once we do, Anna is greeted by hugs from everyone. Well everyone except Patrick, who seems to be in the bedroom area. "To the hotel!" Pete yells, energetic as always. "Are you still cold" I whisper to Anna, who is sitting on my lap. She shakes her head and hides her face. Most likely to hide tears. She's definitely gone through a lot. Too much.

"Brendon can you grab my spare clothes and stuff for the night" Anna whispers, not wanting to see Patrick. I nod and she moves from my lap, so I can get up.

Dallon moves closer to her, so she doesn't feel awkward and alone. I see him whisper something to her before I walk into the bedroom. Patrick is silent as I walk to Anna's bunk. "Is she okay?" Patrick asks, his voice croaky from crying. "She thinks you were cheating Patrick, I don't know what's going on but you need to sort it tomorrow" I say before walking back out of the room with a bag for Anna.

Now Anna is resting her head on Dallon's lap, he's running his hands through her. It looks as its relaxing her. Dallon has gotten closer to Anna in the last few days. That helps, she needs support and now I have Dallon to help. And it's adorable seeing him act like a father towards her.

I sit on the floor in front of the couch which they're sitting on and tell them that we should be there soon. She mumbles a response, obviously too tired and relax to form a proper sentence. I laugh lightly and give Dallon a little peck on the lips.

The bus is completely silent. We're all confused and worried, but we know not to ask anything till tomorrow.

I yawn, not realising how I tired I was. Luckily we arrive at the hotel a few minutes later. We will be staying here for a few nights. Then returning to the U.S to do a few more concerts.

Dallon, Anna and I are the first ones to get out of the bus once we arrive at the hotel. We just kinda agreed that Anna would stay with us until whatever's happening between Patrick and her is sorted. We grab the key and head up to our room.

Anna's POV
Once we get into the room, I excuse myself to get changed in the bathroom, Brendon looks concerned at first, remembering the events of today. I quickly change into the clothes which Brendon grabbed. He didn't do too bad of a job. Basically just picked what look comfy. Which is all I could of asked for.

Avoiding looking at myself in the mirror, I brush my teeth and hair. I head back into the room seeing Brendon and Dallon are already in bed. Cuddling. I wish I had Patrick to cuddle. No. No, you don't know the full story of what happened today.

"Do you what to join us" Dallon says before I can manage to sit on the couch. "So basically a threesome with you two guys? Sure" I say smiling. "Well expect hugs, from both of us" Brendon says moving so I can get in between them. "Thank you" I say before getting comfy.

Brendon kisses my forehead and Dallon's lips. I almost die from their adorableness. Dallon does the same thing as well. I'm glad I made this happen. It was worth all the effort I put in.

"Goodnight Anna" Brendon says before turning off a light. I instantly feel arms around my waist. I feel save. I feel loved

But what about Patrick?