6

1 Month Later

                                                         8:00Am

|YnPov|

As I'm tossing & turning in my sleep , I start to receive a massive headache . I'm dreaming so peacefully ,but as the pain turns sharpens my eyes shoot open & I'm breathing hard . I look over to see Roc sleeping peacefully and I rub my temples to ease the pain. Before I can make any sudden movements , I feel myself getting sick from my stomach . I immediately remove the covers from around my waist & rush towards the bathroom in full speed . I lift up the toilet cover & start vomiting everything in stomach . I hold my stomach as my head starts to have a shooting pain again . I hear shuffling with the covers and not to long after I see Roc walking into the bathroom .

"What's wrong " He says tiredly as he walks over to me & starts rubbing my back

" I don't feel so good " I say as I place my head around the toilet ring

H

e continues to rubs my back , which I really appreciate , but I continue to throw up.

"We need to get you to the hospital "

" No " I say wiping my mouth & standing up " I'm fine just lead me to the bed "

As he leads me to the bed I lay on my stomach to make the stomach cramps go away continuously tossing & turnkng. Roc walks to the closet & pulls out some grey sweats for me with a white tee shirt.He throws it on the bed & with no hesitation says

"Get up I'm taking you to the hospital"

I stare at him for a little while , but then stand up & start to take off my pajama & change into the clothes that he picked out for me.He carries me down the stairs & we leave the house going towards his car where he places me down on the passenger side & runs to his side of the car getting in as he quickly turns on the car driving off towards the hospital .