1.

10:00Am

|YnPov|

Today was another sunny day In California . As I opened my eyes the bright sunlight beaming through the window shined making me slowly close my eyes back. I slid my hand to the other side of the bed to feel only the cold space that automatically makes me wake up . As I sat up the covers fell exposing my nude breast and I covered myself by pulling the covers back over me . I look around our bedroom to look for Chres but he's no where in sight . As I hesitate to move from the bed I feel a slight pain in between my legs & I slightly smile reminiscing of the events that took place last night . I stretch & yawn as I look over too see Roc's iPhone sitting on the table , I wrap the covers around me & make my way over to the table typing in his password.

As I looked through his phone I immediately went to his messages & the first thing that catches my eye was a messages from a girl named Jade . I clicked into the message to see their conversation of her asking him if he was coming over tonight, Honestly I was surprised because I never expected him to have someone else behind my back

As I read through the last of his messages & try to hurrily exit out, I hear his smart little remark  "You like what you see??"

I slightly turn around & look at him with a disgusted look , with his phone in my hand repling 

" No I don't , tell me this & don't you dare lie to me , Where are you going tonight?"

"Out with you ". He said lying with a straight face looking 

"See there you go always lying when I have the proof that afterwards your going too meet up with JADE who is she Roc ?

"I don't know " he responds shrugging his shoulders  

" You never no anything , I'm sick & tired of your bullshit" I walk over & nudge him out of the way & walking towards the bathroom

"Don't get all mad , she's nothing to me & you no I love you "

"You love me ? " I turn around & say with an stunned look on my face "You don't love me Roc, because if you did you'll stop all these childish games . you think because your the richest man in the country with a whole lot you can do anything ? , Cause if that's what you think then you should've never married me "

I turn back around & march into the bathroom slamming the door behind me .

" You love me? , Yeah ok " , I say loud enough for him to hear me

Comment what you guys think . 

- Much Love