5

1:22Am

    |RocPov|

I arrived at her house and rang the doorbell only to see her dressed in a light blue robe with an smile across her face.

"Well look who decided to show up " She says as she loosens her robe dropping it to the ground revealing her naked body 

I smirked pushing my way through her front door while giving her soft kisses on her neck as I grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me making her wrap her arms around my neck . She pulls away only to grab my hand leading me towards her bedroom. As soon as we entered into her room, I stripped out of my clothes & pushed her onto the bed climbing ontop of her & took no hesitation to slide my whole length inside of her which made her grip ontop my back & squeeze her legs super tight around my waist as if she was holding on for dear life . I rammed inside of her hard & fast with no remorse as she screamed my named repeatedly ontop of her lungs. She moaned so loudly it felt As if Yn could hear her a mile away .. I rammed inside of her going deeper with each stroke as her breathing quickened. She climaxed , But I couldn't do the same for some reason.. I pushed her legs up to her ears pounding into her with all my weight as her legs shook as she couldnt move and was just stuck being forced to take every inch of me. After a few more minutes ,I climbed off of her & sat at the edge of the bed sliding back on my clothes .

She layed on the bed breathing hard for awhile & when she caught her breath she wrapped the covers around her body & came over to where I was & wrapped her arms around me kissing my neck slowly

"You can't leave now she won't even notice baby " She said pressing her boobs against my back

"Look Jade I had a fun time but I gotta get home " I said bluntly

I got up from the bed leaving her there sitting there with a shocked look on her face , I turned around & said

" I'll call you when I get a chance " I left out her room & heading downstairs to walk out her front door walking towards my Black Lamborghini entering inside of it .

....

As I returned home , I opened the door quietly,  but wasn't quiet enough when I spotted Yn standing in the kitchen sipping on a glass of Champagne.My eyes slowly traced her body as her robe was open exposing her naked body which I smirked at ready to make love to her again. When she realized what I was looking at she closed her robe immediately & looked at me with anger.

"So you make love to me &  you go give another girl the same ? " She says as she places her wine glass on the table & crosses her arm

"Yn I d-"

"Dont say anything!" She says as she cuts me off " You say you love me , we make up , you cheat again BLAAH blaah blah . So on & so on , what's wrong with you I ca- you know what just forget it " She starts to rub her temples . "I swear you give me so much headaches. Like I said Roc , if you wanted to cheat & be free you should've never married me , you will never understand how much I'm hurting , why can't you just love me??? Is that so hard" She says as she drinks the last of her champagne & throws it in the sink. " Matter of fact all that jewelry, shoes , clothes & money you bought me , Just take it back I don't even want it". . She pushes past me & walks up the stairs.

I'm so ashamed of my actions that I just don't no what to do. I head upstairs & take a hot shower . I lay in bed next to Yn & wrap my arms around her waist, but she removes my hand & scoots further away , I didn't bother to get on her bad side , so I just left her alone & fell asleep .