twenty three

i stared straight at him, in so much confusion.
"what are you talking about Joe?"

"this was your surprise Sam! i've been planning this since i knew about it!"
"w-well do my parents know?"
"of course Sam!" 
Joe laughed pulling me into a hug.
"we have to take your dad to the airport though, so lets go!"

Joe and i walked out of his house, but the feeling that i had previously,
disappeared and i knew that i was going to be coming back.

the ride was calm, it was quite cold outside the the precipitation was changing from snow to rain, so the snow was basically slush.

it was a 2 hour drive to the airport in London from Wiltshire.
once we got to the airport, i held onto my dad tightly, knowing i had to make a sacrifice to stay with Joe

"Come visit if you need to. Love you so much Sam."
"love you too dad."  i cried in his shoulder.
he turned around and started running towards security, with one more wave of his hand, my dad went into a crowd of people, and i wouldn't be seeing him for at least a year.

on the way home, i looked out the window in the car, the bright white moon lit up all the stars that were strung across the night sky. i kept my head on Joe's shoulder as he slept.

once we got home, Joe and i went to our, now shared bed.
"so, i guess we live together now."
Joe smirked in the dark making it barely visible

"yeah.. i guess so."
i smiled and kissed his puffy sleepy lips.

A/N
ahhhh sorry guys! I haven't updated in a week! and sorry this one is short, i'll have 3 updates for tonight, so 2 more will come in a bit.