six

i fell asleep in the middle of studying for biology,
my alarm woke me up and i quickly got ready, hoping that Joe will be there tonight.

i got outside and it was freezing, much colder than it was earlier today.
there is now snow on the ground, i hope it doesn't stick, i'm not ready for winter.

i jogged to the edge tonight, i was so eager to see if Joe was there. i get over the fence, and sure enough he is there, leaned up against a tree.
"Hey"
he looked at me and gave me a faint smile.
"What's a matter joe."
"The words of Adam really got to my head today i guess..."

i pull him into a hug.
"i love you."
"i love you."

i tried to ask Joe more and find out about what was specifically bothering him but he would just respond with short answers and i had a feeling deep down that joe was lying about everything, the fall in gym, Adam, that's he is tired and any other excuse he came up with.
tonight was just so different, i felt empty.

"you know Sam, the only people up at 2am are loved, or lonely. although i am loved so much by you, i feel so lonely."

i wrapped my arms around Joe and put my head in his chest, so that i could hear his heartbeat.
we just sat there, until late night turned into early morning and we had to go home.

i didn't sleep well that night. i was thinking of everything that could be happening to Joe and how i can make it better. with the way he was acting, i was clueless with what to do, i felt so helpless over this situation.

A/N

hey guys! sorry for the short update, i just had to end off so it wouldn't carry on, but i hope you enjoyed :)

*updates every tuesday and friday*

bye!