Chapter 46: A Call.

Start from the beginning

"Amy, let's go." The guy said. He leads Amy out of the room as the closed and locked it again, leaving me alone. Caged and prisoned.

I sat on the bed and started to feel the unwanted emotions that I shouldn't feel now if I'm with my family. How can i get out of here. Oh God, please help me. It felt like forever in here. Closing my eyes and imagine all the happy faces of Mom, Dad, Gabby and everyone back where they took me. "Oh God, please help me to get out of here. Send someone to save me." I prayed, crying while my eyes are shut not to dismiss those faces i wanted to see.

*****
Katy's POV

"Damian, is there any signs or good news about our daughter?" I asked him as he pressed his lips together, giving me a sorry face.

Teary eyed. I sat on the couch, taking a deep breath as I covered my face with my hands. Desperately, I ran my hands on my hair. It's been 6 weeks that Emman got kidnapped by Amy. I'm getting crazy everyday. It's killing me inside that I woke up every morning without a glimpse of my precious daughter.

"Kate, so---" Gabby came rushing through the door. She was very upset at all. She never stop looking for Emman. After that day. As Damian shook his head her face turn into a dismay ones.

"The police are doing their best to find Emman." Damian said coldly.

As gabby sat beside me, her deep breath indicates that she's not contented with what Damian told her. I know, just like me she's desperate to find Emman. "I've heard it a thousand times but still no signs of them and where did they hide Emman!" Gabby blurted out.

She's right. We are both desperate and still no signs of them. My heart crumpled everytime i think about my baby, Emmanuelle. I miss her so much that even her smile every morning which i'm always wanted to see. Her giggles and laughter is in my head, always circling in. My God, where is my daughter now. I need her. I want her back again.

Desperately, i run my hand on my hair. Gabby sniffs breaking my thought about emman. I saw her tears falling down, staring at the ground. I sat beside her. "Gab, i know we can find emman and pray that she is okay. I knew and i feel that everything now is going to be fine. Let just keep the faith, Gab." I said. Thinking positive as i really feel it.

Gabby raises her head and faces me. "We really need to find her. Whatever happens, emman must go home safe." she said. "I'm getting desperate, i know every one here."

*****

*phone vibrates*

"Damian, your phone! Someone's reaching you." I called as Damian run across the room and get his phone on the table.

I noticed his odd facial expression. His mouth twitch and his eyebrows furrows. I furrowed my brows too as he stared at me with confusion. I mouthed 'what' as he raised his phone and let me see the caller is not registered in his phone. An unknown person is trying to reach him. I came to thought maybe it's Amy or someone that knows where they are.

"Come on! Answer it! Hurry!" I whispered shout at him.

He took it. "Aah, Hello?" He said as he put it in a loud speak. He sure did and gestured at me to be quiet. So then, I'll be quiet.

"Is this Damian?" A man's voice said.

"Yeah, speaking. Why sir? Is there something I can help you?" Damian politely said. I smirk on that. He just rolled his eyes at me.