Aomine x Reader Like a Dream

Song by Weekend Night <333333

The hotel was very fancy, Aomine had promised to surprise you with something grand just for the two of you to enjoy. The hotel's lobby was very bright filled with warm feeling of being on vacation to be able to get away. Aomine was talking to the person at the front desk getting the key to your room. 

"Ready to go (first name)?" Aomine was already half way up the stairs.

"Ah Aomine wait for me!" You ran to catch up to him.

Once you entered the room you saw a wonderful display of fancy thing in the room the floor was hard wood and the bed looked fluffy as usual well made. You plopped onto the bed letting yourself sink into the bed. Aomine had the luggage on the second bed and jumped right next to you, curling up next to him he pulled you in quickly making you giggle. He growled playfully, you started giggling more by him just showering you in kisses. 

"Ah, Aomine- stop- " You said in between giggles.

"Don't-wanna." He kissed you finally on your lips with you hanging onto him and some how was sitting on top of him on his stomach.

"Ne~ Aomine can we go swimming here the pool must be really nice since its nice in here and the lobby down stairs."

"But (first name) I'm so tired I want to sleep plus we still need to unpack as well but I want to sleep." Aomine complained closing his deep navy blue eye.

"But Aomiiine I want to swim." You whined.

"Then go swimming by yourself i don't fell like it I'll be here if you need me (first name)." Aomine turn his body under you having you sitting on top of his hip then losing balance and sliding down his back and sitting on the bed.

You puffed your cheeks out annoyed with his laziness always refusing to do fun things with you. He could sleep anytime of day but the night was still young you two still had a lot of time to kill before sleeping it was only nine o'clock at night a few more hours wouldn't hurt to not sleep. 

"Hmph fine I always do things on my own anyway." You huffed silently while going to your bag and unzipping it to get your swimsuit out.

You were going to wear a really nice (favorite color) one piece because with Aomine around and swim suits that revealed too much things could end up sticky, literally. But this time you looked at the brand new bikini you bought in your bag, you looked to Aomine's snoring back and rolled your eyes. Since he was asleep why not test out the new (favorite color/design) bikini. 

Carefully as well as quietly you entered the bathroom slipping on the bikini that showed off your body very nicely you smiled confidently know that Aomine was missing out and you could brag about how he missed his one chance to see this on you. 

Grabbing one of his shirts, a towel, and the room key you headed to the pool area making sure not to wake him up. Hearing the door give a soft click you smiled deviously and ran to the pool in Aomine's shirts.

Entering the pool area was amazing there was nothing but a light gold color with a some what light teal tiles covering the pool area. The hot tub was on one side where a bridge was where it connected the other side of the pool to the other it also showed where the shallow area was too. What was amazing was there was another room that was for kid to play and it was separated by a glass window that you could look through. There was a large enough pool for you to do some laps in the room you entered in there was also a basketball hoop for water basketball. The room smelled so good and was so warm. It was inviting you so much that you had to stretch out and welcome the atmosphere back.