Junpei Hyuga x Reader Replace his name with mine.

Looool okay well I was talking to the secret crush and I told him I was reading Kagami fanfics and he told me to replace Kagami's name with his. This boy gets me so confused but he always gives me ideas for writing lmao he's just gah. I'm not sure if I should tell him or what, I get butterflies just from thinking of him and get a stupid smile on my face when I do. Butttttt anywhoo heres le story.

It was just an ordinary day of cuddling with your boyfriend Junpei Hyuga captain of Seirin's basketball team. You had your phone in your hand reading fanfics while he had his arms wrapped around your waist looking at his phone. Well you thought he was looking at his phone, he was actually reading over your shoulder and getting jealous from how you would smile at the screen also taking deep breaths when there was a really cute part between you and the character. You read about 5 fanfics before he got irritated and locked your phone at a really good part of the story. 

"Ack- Hyuga, my story was just about to get good!" You complained as he took your phone away stuffing it in his pocket.

"Don't care,  pay attention to me too." He turned away from you slightly blushing.

"Ne, Hyuga give me my phone back let me finish my story!"

"No, I'm right here you know."

"You were looking at your phone too so don't start."

You turned so you were kneeling in front of him on both knees, pushing his shoulders back so you trying to be intimidating. He only collapsed into hugging you around your waist.

"Ugh Hyugaaa, my phone." You started messing with his hair.

"No, d-dont, want to." 

You notices him stutter a bit he only did that when he was nervous about something or nervous to tell you something cute or liked about you.

"Hyuga whats wrong?"

"N-Nothing."

"Junpeiii-kunnnnn tell meeeee." you whined trying to cuddle near his neck.

"I-Its j-just, d-don't read those fanfics with other peoples names in it. Y-You could a-atleast change it t-to m-mine." He hugged you tighter out of frustration for his stuttering and awkwardness with you. He slightly cursed under his breath making you chuckle.
"Awh, Junpei-chan are you jealous?"

"S-shut up (first name)" 

"Awh my poor baby, well to be honest I was changing them to your name sometimes so its okay. So cute Junpei-chan."  You hugged him close to you lacing your fingers threw his soft black hair.

"T-Then, its okay if I do t-this." He flipped you under neath him so he was hovering over you straddling you between his legs.

Hyuga was looking deeply and loving into your eyes just like in one of the fanfics you read. He slowly moved in first kissing your neck softly then making his way up your jaw line finally kissing you roughly but gently with enough passion to make your heart stop like when you fangirled over something. He brushed your soft (hair color) hair and kept his warm big hand on your hip. You shivered from all the warmth you were getting from him. He finally pulled away leaving you breathless and with a silly smile on your face. He had a bright pink blush slowly heating up his face, you did too but you embraced it. You looked over to him to see him trying to calm down, you giggled and started to cuddle with him until he sighed and laid down to have you cuddle with him onto of him. It was quiet for a minute then you started to giggle again.

"Junpei~ I didn't think you could do that and looks like you aren't then only happy one." 

"D-Dt,  Shut up (first name)!"

You started laughing even more and held on to him while he tried to pull you off.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOOOOOOOLLL yassss cutie here awhhhh, lmao so lucky the S.C doesn't have a wattpad because he would kill me if he found out I use this as a writing idea LOOOL this didn't happen to me but lmao I can see this happen to all of you, because all of you are socky in your own way ;P Buttt yeah wala my story thats for reading stay pawesomeeeeeee! This is actually really short for once lol for the first time in ever.