Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader First Child

Happily married with your high school sweet heart couldn't have made you any happier. Especially now since you had a surprise to tell him. You were nervous but excited for your child to be brought into this world. All you had to do was wait for Kuroko to come home so you could surprise him. You had a small little blue blanket to show him that his mother had gotten Kuroko when he was younger. With out him knowing his mother had given it to you the last time you went to his house. You smiled down at the small bump hiding under your shirt. When the door suddenly clicked open, you turned but saw no one you peered from behind the wall of the kitchen entrance only to see the door closed. Even though you saw no one you walked to the door reaching for the door knob.

"(Your name)-kun, what are you doing?" Kuroko asked looking at you with his soft blue eyes.

"Ah, Kuroko-kun you scared me!" Jumping back while holding the little bump protectively.

Kuroko chuckled at your reaction but noticed you had been rubbing your stomach in circler motions a lot.  

"(Your name)-kun, why have yo been rubbing your stomach like that lately? Does it hurt?" Kuroko had his straight face on as usual but you could hear the concern in his voice.

"Thats what I wanted to tell you. What if I told you, you were going to be a dad." You bite the inside of your lip waiting for his response.

HIs face gets confused but then looks at your stomach then at you again, he closes the gap between the two of you. He puts his warm hand over your stomach then looks at your face.

"Are you, are we going to have a baby?" He asks excitedly.

You nodded with tears brimming over your eyes. Kuroko smiled lovingly to your stomach, lifting the shirt up to see the little bump that was forming, he kissed it and hugged you into a tight embrac.

"I love you (your name), so much I can't wait till our child is hear." Kuroko whispered lovingly.

"Me too." You buried your face into his shoulder smelling the sweet scent of comfort.

~time skip to delivery day~

You had woken up Kuroko who was sleeping soundly by your side when you jerked up in pain.

"Kuroko, I think its time." You hold on to your stomach trying to control your breathing and not freak out. 

Once in the hospital the doctors got you to your room where only a few ten minutes of holding onto Kuroko's hand you heard a little cry filling up the room.

"Its a boy." The doctor smiled behind the her mask. 

Oddly though you felt like you weren't done though you felt like something else was happening. The doctor had notice too.

"Oh looks like theres another one I didn't even see this baby when we were doing ultra sounds."

You gave one final push soon you heard another cry.

"Its a girl." The doctor handed your children off to the nurses to be weighed and cleaned up.

Kuroko kissed your forehead murmuring what a great job you did, you had twins which excited you the most. You couldn't wait to take them home to meet Tetsuya 2. They were going to be the best of friends.

"What are their names?" The nurse asked while handing you your sweet angels back into your arms.

" I like the names (sons name) and (daughters name) what do you think Tetsuya?" Yu looked up at Kuroko smiling.

He smiled back down on you and his two beautiful bundles of joy, "I like those names too, (your name)." 

Kuroko put his fingers over his children's small soft hands to feel their soft but firm grasps on his hand which made him smile wider. 

The nurses and doctor eventually left and it was just you and your wonderful family together forever.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yay update sorry for not updating in ever, tbh I don't feel well today well tonight, so instead of just bottling it up I think I'll do a fanfic of it. After writing or talking to the people who always make me laugh makes me feel better but everyones probably asleep now. But yeah hope you guys enjoyed this one thanks for reading stay pawesome.