Kiyoshi X Reader Afraid or afraid of false hope?

Hey guys so it's been a long while huh. So I have a good well to me sort of a good story you guys remember secret crush well things have been rocky but I feel like I should tell him but I'm afraid of getting hurt and believing in false hope. My friend msged him over fb 4 months ago and I thought he would never see it till forever but he saw it and asked what's it about. I got scared and shy that I said it's better for him to not know that I don't want to complicate things and regret it later on with him knowing I like him. Since he might still be trying to get over the other girl he liked. He hasn't replied for a while nor seen my message so I'm afraid of him talking to my friend it scares me a bit I'm hoping he sort of just fell asleep. But anyway Kiyoshi story I can do this with him because he's huge a little intimidating but is actually a huge teddy bear so with out further a due le story.

Kiyoshi Teppei was the most amazing guy anyone could know. Smart, kind, funny, most of all sweet as can be. Which caused you to fall hopelessly deeply in love with him. Even though he was your twin brothers friend. (you'll be a twin in the story cx A/N)
While your brother sort of looked like you he had a lighter shade of (your hair color) and same with the color (eye color). He was also more out going than you making friends with everyone while you were more soft and calm but when mad people better watch out. Your brother had you swear you would never fall in love with one of his friends as long as you two were growing up together. You agreed, but now you couldn't help yourself at all. It was like a dog running back to its owner that has been gone for months on end finally getting to smell the comfort of home that their owner always had before leaving for a while.

That's how it was this time unable to stay away so you'd always stay sort of close to the basketball hoops watching the two boys going one on one against each other. You watched in Awh drawing by the normal tree you always say next to. Two older boys passing by saw you smiling evilly at each other making their way towards you grabbing your sketch book then keeping keep away while looking at the drawings.
"Wow you're really pretty but such a creep haha look at all the drawings she has of Teppei!" One boy said while tossing the book his way making you jump for the book.
"Give it back!" You yelled.
"Haha yeah you're right look at this what a freak hahaha (your name) is a freak!" The other cackled while tossing the book back to the other boy.
"Give it back! Please just give it!" The book landed in the puddle near some mean girls who only laughed at your lose.
You went to pick up the drawings the sky started to grow a little grey. One girl whispered to her friends watch this. As the girl made her way to Kiyoshi your heart sank he gave a great huge smile when he saw her then was taken by surprise when she suddenly pressed her lips against his lips. Kiyoshi slowly shut his soft kind hazel green eyes.
There was a loud crack up above the sky rain began to fall down as you looked at your now muddy hands and uniform. Your brother hadn't seen a thing till he saw you on the floor sitting on your legs looking down at your hands in your lap caked with mud.
"(Your name)! What happened what are you all muddy it's starting to pour down rain really bad we should come on I have an extra shirt you can-"
" whose that girl that kissed Kiyoshi-San?" You squeaked out cutting your brother off mid sentence.
"Hm? Oh that's the girl that confessed to him a few weeks ago he said he wanted to think about it till he figured some stuff out about something. I'm not sure if he likes her or not but he's been asking me a lot of weird questions about dating a girl." Your brother scratched the back of his head guilty of knowing something he wasn't suppose to say.
You didn't notice though you only got up wobbly and grabbed your sketch book that was now wet beyond words.
"Oh I see well I think we should go now mom will be mad if we both get sick." You walked into the school alone disappearing into the crowd in the hallways too fast for your brother to keep up with.
" Awh man why does this have to be more complicated than ever. Maybe I should message Teppei and tell him (your name) likes him more than he thinks". Sighed your brother.
Through out the day you walked the halls avoiding eye contact no one paid attention till someone tripped you and called you a freak. You stood up turning to the laughing crowd your (eye color) jewels got cloudy your beautiful face had a bored painless expression with a dark serious feeling coming off from you.
"You think all of the things you do is so funny huh? I can't wait till karma comes to bite you in the ass because I know everything you guys have been through because we all use to be friends, now I'm just a door Matt. Well you know what I hope you guys are happy because some day you won't ever see me and you'll have to explain to my parents why!" Angry tears poured down your face with the sound of the glass window near you being broke echoed through the halls letting the wind whip water mixed with blood from your hand inside the building. Thunder clapped outside while lighting made the power go off.
Your brother and Teppei stood there in fear like the others unable to move from what just happened. You felt more tears fall down but not from anger. They were from the pain of loving someone so much to the point where you know you're too far to even reach out to them before falling in hope that they At least tried to grab your hand to save you.
Turning on your heel you walked away not fast enough because you heard the girl who kissed Kiyoshi in the lips whimper near his side.
"Teppei-chan I'm afraid that girl is so weird hold me please?"
You could only imagine how he looked holding her protectively then talking to your brother about it later. Your heart gave a tight squeeze making the water works to flow even faster. Leaving the building you looked back then back at your still bleeding hand. You gave a shaken sigh and ran all the way home to fix your hand the only thing you felt like you knew how to fix.

~next morning~
You barely had eaten anything plus didn't remember even getting home into bed. Your body felt sore and hot you called for your mom. As she walked in she took your temperature shocked by how high your fever was. She called you on sick and told your brother to go to school with out you.
Everyone at the school thought you were just joking about what you said till just a few day turned into more than just a few days. Everyone was in edge about you not showing up for a long time. Even Teppei grew worried from what happened.
"Hey (your brothers name) um where's (your name)?" He whispered so no one could hear.
"She's at home really sick the fever she has just won't go away. I didn't tell anyone because serves them right to feel guilty."
Kiyoshi bit his lip then scratched the back of his soft chestnut brown hair, " well maybe I can go visit her to see if she's okay if that's alright with you?"
"Sure I could use some help with homework anyway since she's sick." Your brother smiled while Kiyoshi just sighed at his comment.
School was finally over but your fever surely wasn't. Everything hurt it was no help either that you kept on dreaming about Teppei either. You squirmed in your sleep a lot just to get comfortable the only time you could was when Teppei came into your dream comforting you and holding your ill body. Your brother entered your room making sure that it was okay to come in first he then turned and motioned to Kiyoshi to come in. Kiyoshi saw your cute face sleeping but it looked tired and drained. When your brother gasped making you stir in your sleep and making Kiyoshi jump a little.
"I forgot I have to go buy stuff for a soup my mom is going to make can you watch her till I come back?"
"Uh I I don't know she might-"
"Thanks man I'll be real quick!" With that your brother raced out the door.
Kiyoshi sighed and set his back down by the door and sat near the head of your bed placing another cooling pack on your head making you sigh a little in comfort. Kiyoshi smiled seeing you feel a little more at ease when he saw you scrunch your face up again.
Kiyoshi called your name softly to see what was wrong when you mumbled something that made him turn red.
"What did you say (your name) I think I heard you wrong."
You mumbled it again making Kiyoshi surprised At what you said.

--------------------------------
Alright sooooooooo I was thinking second part to this to see what happens when I tell secret crush I hope it's good but I'm also scared to know. So second part will be what happens after we find out what was said even though we know was said but just for some suspense along to wait for what secret crush will say too. Super nervous and can't sleep so anxious but yeah gotta wait hopefully I got enough balls to say it tomorrow. Thanks for reading stay pawesome. For 2seater because you're always there for me Maine thank you for every thing cx love ya!
~bluelotus108 signing off~