Kagami x Reader wisdom teeth.

You had just gone to the dentist after a long time of your mother struggling to get you in the car and out of the car so you could go to your appointment to get your wisdom teeth out. Your mom was kind enough to bring one of your close friends with you, Kagami Taiga who played basketball ever since you two were young. 

"Come on ( name) - chan lets go you need to go to the dentist office." Your mother was pulling on your hands trying to get you out of the car.

You hand your feet jammed into the side of the car to prevent your mom from trying to get you into the building. The sound of the drill rang in your eye and the smell was already starting to give you a headache. The worse part of it all was the needle they were going to put in you to make you sleep. Needles just weren't your thing, especially if you wouldn't remember anything after waking up and acting crazy. Kagami sighed in annoyance he tapped on your moms shoulder whispering in her ear, you weren't sure what they were up to but your mom had let go of your arms. Scrambling to the drivers side watching your mothers smile grow larger you got more afraid. 

"Ok, (name)-chan the dentist isn't going to hurt you he just wants to help your smile be the prettiest it can be. Come on lets go in, I promise mommy will make sure your safe. Come on grab mommy's hand." Your mother was getting closer in the car closing the door behind her you were pressed up against the drivers door.

When the door suddenly opened and Kagami wrapped one arm around your waist and tickling you with the other to make you let go of the steering wheel. It had worked Kagami pulled you out with ease and threw you over his shoulder and started walking to the building while your mom closed the car doors and locked them. You whimpered softly, Kagami turned his head to see you looking up at him whimpering. He started to laugh knowing that your pleading face wont work on him this time, but it was still cute enough to make him feel a little bit bad for having to drag you some where you didn't want to go to.

It only took 15 minutes for one of the nurses to call you in. You stiffened when your name was called. You looked at your mom and she patted your hand to assure you. You got up and made your way to the door where you would be getting your wisdom teeth pulled out, behind that door you would be asleep and out of it. You looked back at the door you entered where you could see the sun light shining in from, your only escape and Kagami was there leaning up against the door knowing that if he wasn't there you would escape from the building. you heaved a sigh and walked straight into the back of the dentist office. 

"Ok miss (name) we are going to put you under now count backwards from 10." the nurse said calmly

Tensing up from the feel of the needle you counted backwards from 10 like she said. you only made it to five in your head and even in your mind you slurred the word five. You felt nothing and closed your eyes plugging into the dark, dreaming of Kagami and the whole team letting you watch them practice each day. Mainly watching Kagami, he didn't know but you had secretly liked him ever since you guys were little. The dream then changed and it was Just you and Kagami. 

                                                                                    Kagami POV

Kagami was pacing back and forth in the waiting room nerves on edge from how long you were taking in the back. Kagami was thinking of all the things that could go wrong and what if they had gone wrong and thats why your taking so long. He was trying not to let it show but your mother could see it right away.

"Kagami-kun she's fine this is the same office I went to when I was (name)-chan's age to get my wisdom teeth out." Your mother chuckled.

"Nnmh, I guess your right I should try and calm down." Kagami reluctantly sat in the chair but then started to bounce his leg up and down impatiently.