Club Foolery

Annabella’s Pov

“So Niall, don’t you have like some sort of after party now?” I spoke up after awhile of silence and small chat.

“Yeah, we do. There’s a lot of different dresses you two can pick from in here.” Niall smiled.

“Sounds good!” I smiled as everyone left to go to their own dressing rooms.

“We’ll meet you back out here after we all change. Paul will be driving all of us to the club we’re going to for the after party.” Niall explained.

“A-A club?” Addilynn bit her lip.

“Oh c’mon Addilynn, don’t be such a baby. It’ll be fun!” I playfully slapped her arm then grabbed her wrist, pulling her back to the room where the dresses were located.

Addilynn pulled her wrist away once we got inside of the room and shut it. I locked it as I began to search through all of the dresses. They were all so beautiful. And might I add, they were my style! Nothing Addilynn would wear though. She was too modest. I think she had some sort of self esteem issue because she would never wear anything that was too revealing. Me, I never had a problem with it. I had the body for it, so why not wear it?

I pulled out a dress and my jaw dropped. It was perfect. It was a bright red strapless Club L Ruched Detail Cage Dress. It was really hot. I smirked to myself.

“You’re going to wear that string of a dress?” Addilynn piped in while still trying to find a modest dress.

“Well excuse me Miss Modest.” I huffed and went over into a closet they had specifically for dressing in.

I threw on the dress and it fit my curves perfectly. I smiled in the mirror. I picked up my clothes and walked out. I stared at all the shoes they had on the floor right under the dresses and began to search for some red high heels.

“Is this okay…?” Addilynn came out in a dress. To be honest it was actually very pretty. It fit her very well. It was a teal one-shoulder Ax Paris Grecian Embellished Drape Dress.

I smiled at her and tossed some shoes that would go with it. I had given her some teal flats.

“I take that as an, ‘It’s okay.’” She replied knowing I wouldn’t give any more of a confirmation that I liked the dress very much.

I nodded and began to strap on the red heels I had found. I stood up straight and ran my hand through my hair a tad just to give it some volume. Tonight should definitely be interesting.

“You ready?” I asked as I threw my clothes in a bag and she did the same.

“I guess so.” She shrugged.

“Really Addilynn, I don’t see why you’re being such a wuss about this. It’s just a club.”

“I’m not a wuss. I just don’t feel comfortable wearing something totally unlike me. Then to top that off we’re going to a club. With guys.”

“What’s the problem with guys?!” I laughed.

“Look, if I wear something like this then I get the wrong kind of attention. I don’t want a guy to like me for my looks! I want him to like me for who I actually am and if he likes my looks too then that's a bonus I guess. . .”

“Wow that was deep.” I said with sarcasm in my voice. I shrugged and walked out of the room going to where the guys were standing in some very nice tuxedos.

I smirked at Louis who seemed to look at me with interest.

Addilynn followed with this hilarious shy look on her face, but for some odd reason Louis just automatically looked at her. Oh no, that is not going to happen.