Ezra

Ok, so I'm skipping some parts right now, but I'll give u all the backstory:

Hera and Sabine found Mira and Ephraim Bridger. They went back to the Ghost and flew away from Cornith. They were doing a bit of a mission to get some supplies when Kanan led Hera and Sabine into a hallway, that was dimly lit. Kanan opened a door and....

Sabine's P.O.V

I frowned at Kananand looked inside. I gasped. Inside was a boy with electric blue hair and pale skin. He shivered and pulled his scared and bruised arms tighter around his thin frame. Even without the scars and gashes around his body, I knew who he was.

It was Ezra.

Kanan jogged forward and tenderly lifted Ezra. Ezra moaned slightly and Kanan froze. I walked forward and helped Kanan. Hera gaurded us as we lifted him out of the small compartment. 

"Hurry!" Hera urged. We ran towards the Ghost, Kanan struggling to keep Ezra aloft.

"There!" I glanced over my shoulder and yelped. The Inquistors and stormtroopers were on to us. We sprinted faster and Hera groped her way into the Ghost. Kanan gently lay Ezra on the couch and Mira and Ephraim gasped. Immediately, the Bridgers begin to find supply's to help their son. Kanan, Zeb, and I ran into the canons as Hera took off. 

"Sabine, keep an eye on those TIES!" Hera yells. 

"Already on it, Hera!" I shout and start stabbing down TIES. 

"Kanan, I need you in the cockpit!" Hera screamed. 

"But, Ezra-" Kanan started. Hera let out a frustrated scream. Kanan shut up and I knew that he was up in the cockpit. Zeb and I continued to shoot down TIES. Then, the stars around us mold together, jetting us into hyperspace.

I climb down the ladder and look over at the Bridgers. They were tenderly caring for Ezra. He moaned slightly, shifting in his spot. He snuggle up closer to his parents and a weak smile played at his mouth. I smiled. It was times like these, that I was glad that I joined this crew.

"Everyone ok?" Hera and Kanan walk in and Zeb turns the corner and greets us with his grumpy grin.

"Yeah," he said, then frowned. "Although, I don't think Ezra's ok," he added, and we frowned at him. Obviously Ezra's not ok! I sigh and then hear a weak cough. I look over at Ezra.

"M-mom?" He croaked. Mira smiled and gently hugged him.

"Yes?" She whispered softly. Ezra coughed.

"I feel like crap," he muttered and we all laughed. He managed a weak smile and fell asleep. Hera and Kanan walk back to the cockpit, and Zeb and I sneak over to our cabins. I sigh and lay on my bed. I fall asleep knowing that Ezra would be ok. 

And that I might actually get a good nights sleep. Finally!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So that's the end of this story! I'm so glad that a lot of u guys liked it, I am, however making more SWR fanfics, so look out for them. I'm actually a little sad that it's ending but I can't think of anything else so hope u guys liked it! Bye and the end!

 Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?

I would rather end world hunger.