The Cornith Bugs

Sabine's P.O.V

Cornith has some big bugs.

I heard Kanan and Hera talking in the cockpit, talking. I climbed up to the canaon and looked out at the stars. Feeling inspired, I grabbed a black and white cans and climbed down. I dashed to the end of the ramp. I bit my lip and take in the measurements. Then I begin to paint.

"Wel," Zeb came in and started to talk. "I found out....what are you doing?" Zeb stared at my masterpiece. 

"Oh, this?" I joked. I had drawn the stars and the sky on the walls. "This is nothing. Please, countinue," Zeb stares for a second and then shakes his head.

"We're heading to Cornith," he mumbled and stalked away. I didn't know it then, but boy, was I in for a surprise. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started off fine. 

I mean, there were no problems to start with. We went to Cornith and managed to land in a murky area. 

"Yuck," I said, lightly stabbing at the murky swamp. Kanan and Zeb had stayed behind so it was me and Hera. A girl's trip. Yay. 

"Sabine, watch out for any inhabitants," Hera said as she stepped around the murk. "They could be friendly or," Suddenly, a tree was thrown at her. Hera ducked the tree and it landed in the murk.

"Or they could be hostile," Hera finished.

"Definitely hostile," I advised and we stepped out of the murk and into the trees. We traveled for a bit when suddenly, Kanan started yelling through the intercom.

"I can't see you!" he was saying. "Someone's...." The intercom crackled and died. Hera tapped it a few times.

"Blocked," she mused. 

"But who....?"I started when suddenly there was a loud wail. Me and Hera jerked our heads towards the sound. 

"Who goes there?" a weak and feeble voice called out. A figure revealed himself from the gloom. He had a beak-like face with feathers all over him. (He's the man in the picture above. I really don't wasn't to explain him, so yeah) 

"My name is Hera Sydulla and this is my friend, Sabine," Hera says and I wave. "We are here on a peaceful mission looking for any imperial activity," The bird man studied us.

"There are no imperials here," he squawked. "And even if there was, I would have driven them out! Begone!" he turns to leave but Hera stops hm.

"Is there anyone else on this planet?" she pressed. The bird man froze.

"Come to think of it," he mused. "A couple of two settled down over there," he pointed to the left. "Go ahead and check them out," his eyes sparkled with menace. "Then leave and never return!" With that he leaped into the air and flew away. Hera motioned to me and we headed to our left. We came upon a small hut and knocked. A man and a woman answered.

"Hello," Hera said kindly. "I am Hera and this is my friend, Sabine," I smile and wave again. "We have reason to believe that you know our friend, Ezra Bridger," the man and woman stiffened.

"How do you know our son?" the woman whispered, eyes wide. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I know it took a looooonnnnngggg time for this to get out, but I hope u can forgive me and read! Thnx so much for the support!