Where's Ezra?!

Sabine's P.O.V

Ezra was gone. 

He just.....disappeared! I woke up to the sound of blaster shots and realized that some TIES had found us. I quick got up and ran to the blasters.

"Sabine, I need you manning that canon!" Hera yelled, jerking the Ghost in every which way.

"Way ahead of you, Hera!" I yell and start shooting the TIES down. 

"Ezra!" Hera shouted. "I need you in the cockpit. Pronto!" No answer. "Ezra!" Hera screamed. Still no answer. "Zeb, where's Ezra!" Hera yelled, driving away from the TIES. 

"Uh, Hera? We've got a slight problem," Zeb's voice echoed on my intercom. 

"What!?" Hera snapped, jerking the Ghost to the left, barely missing a shoot. 

"Ezra's not..." Zeb seemed a little nervous, which got me nervous.

"Zeb! Where's Ezra!" I yell, and manage to shoot down two TIES in a row. I whooped and started trying to get three in a row.

"Ezra's sort of...maybe...gone," Zeb said. Everyone seems to freeze.

"What?" Hera said, sounding surprisingly calm. 

"Well, I mean...he's not...he's not really...here," Zeb said. Hera all of a sudden propelled full speed, driving us away from the TIES. 

"Well, then," Hera said. "Does anyone else know how to fix the hyperlink?" I groaned and jumped out of the canon. 

"Zeb, man the canon!" I yell and run down to the cockpit.

"Sabine?" Hera looks surprised. "You know how to fix this?" Without answering, I got under the control panel and click wires together.

"You did it!" Hera exclaimed. 

"Yeah," I growled. "Now get us out of here!" I wasn't exactly fond of my powers to easily fix broken hyperlinks. I was trained at the academy to disable hyperlinks. I just managed to be able to catch a stormtrooper connect the wires again for the next person. Hera made the jump and we went down to meet in the main hub.

Zeb and Kanan were arguing and Chopper was going around in circles. 

"Boys!" Hera yelled. "BOYS!" Kanan and Zeb stopped and looked at her. "Where is Ezra?" I ask, looking at them. 

"He's in his room," Kanan said.  We nodded and walked over to Zeb and Ezra's apartment. 

"No, he's not," Zeb mumbled but walked after us anyway.

"Ezra?" I knock on his door. "Hey Ezra! Wake up!" Chopper suddenly bleeps. I frown. 

"What do you mean that you detected no life forms in this room!" I exclaim. "Ezra-" Chopper bleeps and what he says makes me stop cold.

"Sabine," Kanan said, sternly. "What did Chopper say?"

"He said...he said..." I took a shaky breath. "He said that Ezra was taken during the fight,"