The Lost

The darkness felt cold.

He tried to reach for the light above him, but it was no use. The darkness' grip was too strong. 

"Hello, Ezra" Suddenly, Ezra was thrown onto a platform. He scrambled around and looked around, wide-eyed.

"Who-Who are you!" He called. "How do you know me!" the voice laughed.

"I should be able to know the person I'm hunting," the voice said, in a half-threating half-singsong voice. Two red beams ignited and  Ezra felt fear wash over him.

"No-no-!" Ezra scrambled backwards, trying to find his lightsaber, but they must have taken it away from him.

"Ezra?" another voice asked, but this one was softer, gentler. Ezra froze when he heard the voice.

"M-mom?"  he whispered. Mira Bridger looked at her son and Ezra began to cry. His father was there too! He ran forward reaching out his hand.....

Only to slam into an invisable wall.

"No!" Ezra screamed, and tried to reach his parents, but they were already fading away.

"Cornith," his mother whispered, as the red blades laughed. "Find us in Cornith," and they were gone.

"no..." Ezra leaned against the wall and cried. "They're...they're on Cornith Kanan, Cornith," Ezra glared at the red blades with pure hatred.

"You'll pay for this!" he shouted and the red blades laughed harder. "YOU'LL PAY!" he screamed as he was swallowed by the darkness......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai! Hope u all luved this chpt. I actually saw the latest episode 'Legacy' but I wish I didn't. I hated it so this basically takes place after this episode and Ezra finds out that his parents weren't killed, but taken to another palent. So yeah, hoped u all luved it!!

#Cliffhanger!!!

BTW Big shoutout to lagsuperstar2! Thnx for luving my book! I m reading a book of urs and it looks exciting! THNX!!!