The Dinner Party

Sophia's POV

I made my way to the tomb to pay Katherine a little visit. When I walked down there I saw that she was in pain and I smirked knowing that. I pulled out a bottle of blood held it above her. “Great. Drink up. Good girl” I said thats when she take the bottle form my hand and drinks the bottle fast.

“I've come bearing gifts. I didn't have time to properly shop, but I did get a couple of things. Hmm?“

“Wow, that blood did the trick. You're almost pretty again.“

“What is it you want, Sophia?“

“ Guess who's back in town? Your old friend, John Gilbert.“

“Really. Why?“

“Says he loves his daughter, wants to protect her from Elijah and big, bad Klaus.“

“Touching.“

“Yeah, right. He told me this old wives tale about how to kill an Original.“

“And you want to know if it's true. If it was, I wouldn't tell you.“

“Now, why not? I mean, you want Elijah and Klaus dead as much as I do.“

“Klaus, yes. Elijah, no. He's compelled me to stay in here. If he dies, I'm stuck forever.“

“Sucks for you.“

“ Forget it, Sophia. Killing Elijah would be a suicide mission. You can't do it.“

“Can so.“

“Can't.“

“Even with a dagger and a little white oak ash?“

“No. Sophia, if you kill Elijah, then I'm stuck in here forever.“

“You're really scared.“

“ Just get me out of here first and then I'll help you. I'll... I'll help you kill Elijah or... or protect Elena. Whatever you want.“

“ I get you out of here and your ass is sipping Klaus-free margaritas on some unknown island somewhere. No way.“

“That's not true. I'll stay. Sophia, please just don't do it.“

“Well, thank you, you've told me everything I need to know.“

“i've told you nothing.“

“You have. You have indeed confirmed that it is possible to kill an Original, which I will do tonight. Guess who's coming to dinner?“

------

When I got home later I found out that Damon had plan a dinner party so that we can kill Elijah, he may be my uncle by blood by he has to go. Damon was off setting up the dinner while I was in the study with Alaric, sight I have been there I have became close to Alaric he like my other big brother.

“This is a bad idea.”

“There's no such thing as a bad idea. Just poorly executed awesome ones. Here.“

“No. I don't like the idea of Elijah being in the same house with Jenna.“

“ Jenna's perfectly safe. Besides, it's just a fact-finding mission. It's totally harmless.“

“Just a fact-finding mission?“

“Yeah.“

“Listen, no sneak attacks. No surprise plans. Nothing that's gonna put Jenna in harm's way. Ok?“

“Scout's honor.“

I gave Alaric a smirk as we was talking about Jenna I could see how much he loved her. Thats when Andie walks in. God how much I had her, she never leaves and is always over here. “Hey, Jenna needs help with the wine.” she says looking towards us I looked at Alaric and he left the room.

I wait till he leave before i walks over to a small trunk and opens it. I pulls out the silver dagger and white oak ash from inside. Andie up behind me, i turn around to face her “not your bust barbie” I grabbed her by the throat and compel her “you will leave and forget what you saw, go to Damon” I say I let go of here and she leaves the room.

---

Damon and Elijah are in the library. Damon is pouring drinks for the men. Thats when I walked in and Damon looked at me and gave me a nod to know that I have the dagger with me.

“So, let me guess. In addition to the moonstone, the doppelganger, the lion, the witch and the wardrobe, you need to find this witch burial ground.” Damon says as I slowly made my way in the room.

“Because I feel as though we've grown so close, Damon, I'll tell you yes. Do you know where it is?“ Elijah says to Damon then he looks at me then gave me a smile. “Maybe. Tell me why it's so important.” Damon says as he hands Elijah a glass of scotch.”We're not that close.” Elijah says as he turns around and looks around at the books. I knew this was my chance so I slowly and carefully grabs the silver dagger from the tray of glasses.

“It's a funny thing about books. Before they existed, people actually had memories.” Elijah says as I was about to dagger him. Alaric and Andie burst through the study doors and i quickly puts the dagger back down.

Elijah hands his glass to Damon, who drains it, and takes Andie's hand. He twirls her around and they walk out of the room together. As soon as they leave, Damon smacks Alaric angrily. Alaric points down at the dagger. Damon doesn't understand what he means. Alaric walks over to a desk and writes something down on a piece of paper. He hands it to Damon who reads it. The paper says "The Dagger will kill you if you use it." Damon angrily throws the paper at Alaric and they walk out of the room. We all just looked at each other.

-----

Damon, I and Alaric enter the room. Damon sits down and glares across the table at John. I just stood behind Damon chair not happy we could not kill him. “Ric, would you do me a favor and grab the notebook out of my bag?” Andie says to Alaric

“Elijah, did John tell you he's Elena's uncle/father?” I say to him taking a seat next to Damon. “Yes, I'm well aware of that.” Elijah says looking at me “Of course, she hates him, so there's absolutely no need to keep him on the endangered species list.” I said with a smirk.

“Ok. My first question is when you got here to Mystic...” Andie say but she was cut off as Alaric comes up behind Elijah and stabs the dagger through his heart. Elijah screams and dies. Everyone at the table gets up in shock. Alaric pulls the dagger out and places it on the table. He looks at Damon and I just smiled.

---

Alaric and I have moved Elijah's body down to the cellar. So that no one could find him.

“You said there wasn't going to be any violence.”

“Says the guy that did all the killing.”

“Hey, I took the shot because I saw an opening, not because I planned to do this with Jenna in the house. Now, you can't lie to me like that.”

“ Hey, I am your friend, damn it. And you don't have any friends. So, no more lying.”