Rose

I woke up saw that i was in a house that looked like no one has lived here in years. I  looked around to see if i could see Elena but she was no where to be seen. So i used my vampire hearing to find her. As i was listening i heard her voice so i got up and made my way over to her. 

When i got to the room i saw Elena sitting on a couch with some guy sitting really close to her. "What do you want?" Elena said to the man. "Shh" Hey says moving closer to her "Please i'm hurt" Elena say backing away from him. "I know, just at taste" he say, when i saw him go to bit Elena. I used my speed and grabbed him by the neck pulling him away from get, then throwing him the the other side of the room.

I stood in front of Elena as the man got up, he was about to go for me when a female came into the room and looked at what just happened. "Trevor! Control yourself" she says  to the male.  "Buzz kill" he says to the girl and leaves the room. I just looked at the female and stayed close to Elena. 

I took a seat next to Elena, it was quiet for a little bit when Elena spoke up. " What do you want with us?" . We both looked up at the female as she stands right in front of us.  "oh my god. you look just like her"  she say looking at Elena. The she turned to me "And  i know your father" when she said that my body frozen i didn't know what to think so i didn't say anything. 

"But i'm not. please. whatever you..." Elena was saying but the female cute her off. "Be quiet" She said walking away a bit. But Elena didn't do as she was told and just kept talking. " But I'm not Katherine.My name is Elena Gilbert, you don't have to do this" Elena says standing up. I stood up to getting ready just in case.

The female turned to face Elena "i know who you are, i said be quiet" She says i knew something was going to happen so i warned Elena "Elena" i say. But she just not listens "What do you wa-" but she was cut off as the female slaps her around the face hard, making her fall on to the couch unconscious. I looked towards Elena then turned around to attack but she was already in front of me and snapped my neck.

----

When i wake up i saw that Elena was just coming around as well. I moved to sit next to her and listened in to see what they was talking about. "How are the girl's" i heard the female say.

"Still passed out"

"You didn't touch them, did you"

"Give me some credit. So did you called  him"

"No, i called on of his contacts. You know how this works."

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah"

"They say he got it"

"Wonderful and what"

I see Elena get up so i followed he up the starts so that we both can listen to the conversation.  "So that's it Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait" i heard the female say which i found out was called Rose. I could tell by the sound of Trevor voice that he was scared of this Elijah. 

"Look, it's not too late. We can leaver it here. We don't have to go through with this" Trevor said. Me and Elena both looked at each other, then went back to listening. "I'm sick of running" Rose says, so they were running from this Elijah,  i wonder who he can be. I looked toward Elena and saw she was thinking the same think.

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying"Trevor says, he did have a point, Katherine was running from someone and she has stayed alive. "Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal. we're free" Rose says. I looked at Elena to see that she was moving to get a better look. But as she moves she makes one of the floor boards squeak and i knew right there that they would of heard that.