Sophia's Return , The Masquerade

Sophia's POV

I was in my car driving to the place I thought I never would go again Mystic Falls. I got a call from Stefan asking me to come and help kill Katherine. I was more than happy to help them. He did warn me that his new girlfriend looks like Katherine. I pulled into the Salvatore Boarding house and got out the car, I let out a smile and made my way into the house.

I walked into the front door and made my way into the living room. I saw my two brothers with a group of people talking about how to killing Katherine. I stood there listening but no one has noticed that i am here.

“We're gonna kill Katherine.” Said a young boy standing next to my brother. “I can explain.” Stefan saying looking at everyone. “Please.” said a girl with long brown hair. “We're gonna kill Katherine.” Stefan says, thats when I let out a smile knowing that I should myself known.

“As long as I get to help” I say and everyone in the room turns to face me.
  “Sophia, your here” Stefan says both him and Damon come over to me. They both gave me a hug. “i told you that I would come” I say. We turned to face the group “Hey , I'm Sophia, Stefan and Damon cute but younger sister, Let's kill the Bitch” I say letting out a smirk.
  Little while later after I meet everyone we all started listening to Alaric. I was standing next to him watching what he was doing. “This works with compressed air. The trigger mechanism is up here. I have two of these in a different size. For you I recommend this. It fits nicely under the jacket sleeve. You use the trigger when you're ready.” He say while he fakes killing a vampire. I look up to see Damon and Stefan looking at each other. “You wanted me to show you how to kill a vampire.”

Later that they I have meet Elena already and she is s nice girl. Later that night we was already to go on with the plan. We was all in the living room getting ready to leave. “Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?” Alaric was talking to Stefan and Damon about Elena

  “No, I need you to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this.” Stefan said. I was standing off to the side next to Bonnie. “Okay. Well, I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight.” Alaric says to Stefan and Damon.

“Alright, if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand.” Stefan answers back. “Yeah. Cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong if someone chicken's out. Caroline.” Damon says looking toward Caroline. “I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair's fair. As long as there's no werewolf running around.” Caroline said making her way over to them.

I moved to stand next to Damon wondering can we just go already. “Oh, I took care of Mason.” “As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn.” “Bonnie? Are you with us?” “Bonnie: But no one gets hurt.” “Except Katherine. Tonight Katherine gets a stake through her heart.”

Later that night I found myself standing at the Lockwood house, I was with Stefan and Damon we was looking around for Katherine. “Do you see her?” Damon says to me and Stefan “I can't see he anywhere” I say moving away from them a bit to get a better look.

“Nope. You're sure you can do this?” Stefan says to Damon. I stopped looking for her and looked towards them, here we go again.
  “Who are you talking to?” “Oh, I had the chance to kill her and I hesitated.” “Well that is the fork in the road between you and me my friend. I don't hesitate.” “You spent 145 years loving her, it could happen.” “I won't hesitate.” “Okay.”

Later inside the house I was dancing with Damon and we could see Stefan on the other side on the dance floor. He was looking around for Katherine when she suddenly appears behind him. Me and Damon both used our vampire hearing to listen to them. “Dance with me.”She says to Stefan. “No.” he says moving away from her but she just. “Fine then tell me who I should kill. Him? Hmm, she looks delicious.”

That's how they both ended up on the dance floor. Me and Damon left to get the room ready. “Damon, we need to talk” I say once we are in the room. He looked up at me. I knew that this wasn't the right time but he needed to know “I'm really adopted, after I left to travel on my own I found it out” I said. He just looked up at me shocked , “Your what” we both looked up to see that Stefan had came into the room. “we talk about this later” Damon said .

I was sitting on the chair in the while Damon and Stefan was talking about the body they just had to get rid of.

“I put the body in the trunk for now.” “We'll dump her when we get back.” “This is exactly what I didn't want it, Damon.” “Stefan, it's collateral damage.” “Right, which is why we need to call it off.” “What? Who's hesitating now? Hey! Don't do this to me! This woman ruined our lives, she destroyed us! Tonight it ends. We can do it together. I got your back. Alright?” “Alright.” We all heard Katherine and Caroline coming so we all got into our places behind the door so that she was not able to see us.

That's when Katherine entered the room and Caroline was on the other side of the door with a big smile on her face. “Where is she?” Katherine says looking around the room. “I did it. I really didn't think that I'd be able to fool you but I did it.” Caroline says Katherine turn to go over to her but couldn't get out of the room.

“What the...? Stefan?” Katherine looks around the room to see that Stefan as come out of the closet. That's when I entered the room, Katherine looked at me and she smirked “Well look who it is, Sophia Salvatore” she says that when I rusk over to her a tried to stake her but she grabs my hand and stops me stop doing it. She gives he a push making me bang into the wall on the other side of the room.

  I get up and look at Katherine. “You don't really think that you can kill me with that now, do you?” “No, but he can.” Damon is coming out the closet, he has the compressed air weapon is his hands. He shoots Katherine.

The stake goes in her back. Stefan rushes over to Katherine and drives the stake through her arm. Stefan and Damon are fighting with Katherine. She tries to stake Damon but Stefan catches her by behind, fall in the floor with her and strangles her by behind. She can't move. Damon arrives and is about to kill her but Jeremy was standing the door way “Stop! You're hurting Elena! Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena!”

That's when we all stop. And Katherine smiles as when Stefan releases her and she gets up.”You think you two are the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong and something tells me that my witch is better than your witch.”

She takes the stake from Damon's hands. Damon and Stefan look at Jeremy. “Jeremy, go check on Elena. Make sure she's okay. Go!” he says looking to us. The Jeremy leaves the room.

“Let's all make sure poor Elena is okay. Just a little bit more pressure.” Katherine say as she cuts her hand with the stake. Stefan hits Katherine's hand and throws the stake on the floor. Katherine takes the stake and is about to drive it through her stomach “This is really gonna hurt.” “Wait!” Damon shouts and she just sits down on the couch. “Okay. So, how about that moonstone?”

Now I was trapped in a room with Katherine, Damon and Stefan. “The four of us together just like old times. The brother who loved me too much and the one that didn't love me enough. And the girl who hated me the most” Katherine says

“And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself.”Me and Damon both said at the same time. I let out a smirk. “What happened to you Damon? You used to be so sweet and polite.” “Oh that Damon died a long time ago.” “Good. He was a bore.” “Oh, why don't you two stop antagonizing each other?” “Where is the moonstone?” “ What do you want with it?” “Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her alter?”
  When she said that I just blocked out the rest of that. I must of space out for a long time as a girl was in the room with us. I looked up too see that Katherine was is pain. “You should have told me another witch was involved. She's a Bennett witch, Katherine, but I'm sure you knew that.” The witch said and I moved forward. Katherine falls to the floor and is unconscious.

Third Person POV
In the tomb under Fell's Church.

Katherine wakes up. The moonstone is on the floor, next to her. She takes it. She gets up and tries to leave but she's trapped. Damon arrives. “Hello Katherine.” Damon says and looks down at Katherine Happy.

“Where am I?” “Where you should have been all along. I thought you'd have learned your lesson by now, messing with a Bennett witch.” “You should have killed me.”

“Death would have been too kind.” Damon goes toward the door, and was about to close it when. “No, Damon, don't. Damon, don't. You need me, Elena and Sophia are in danger. “From who?”Damon asks “From Sophia's really Father” She says

“You're lying, you're always lying.”
“Why do you think I haven't killed her? Because he's the doppelgänger and his child, they need to be protected.”
“Then I'll protect them, while you rot in hell.” Damon says as he closes the door. “No, Damon, don't! I'll do anything, please. Damon! You need me! Damon! You need me! You need me.

Sophia's POV

Later that night I was back at the Lockwood's with Elena walking into the parking lot where she parked. We was walking as she was on the phone to Jeremy. “ Yeah Jeremy, I’ve got my car. Tell Bonnie that whatever she did, I'm starting to feel better. Yeah, you can drive her home. I’m just gonna go straight to bed. Okay.” She hangs up. A masked man comes behind us and hits Elena on the back of the head.

That's when I turned around and went for him but he staked me in the stomach and snapped my neck everything went dark.