Katherina

Sophia's POV

I didn't get up till later and Stefan and Damon said that I missed them telling about the curse and who was going after her but they didn't say that he was my father. I was no in the coffee cafe with Damon and Rose to meet someone. When we came in there I saw this big window letting a lot of sunlight in.

“Whoa. What about the sunlight?” I say looking towards Rose. We took a seat near the window. “Double paned and temped. UV rays can’t penetrate. You see the appeal now?” She says.

“That and the free Wi-Fi” someone says. We looked up to see a male who must be Slater. “Hey, how are you?” Rose says as she gave him a quick hug. “Good. I saw you come, what are you doing here?”

“Mmm, it’s a long story but I want you to mee-” Rose was saying but he cut her off. “Damon Salvatore. Turned 1864 in Mystic Falls by Katherine Pierce aka Katerina Petrova. Also Sophia Rebecca Salvatore, sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore was changed by Katherine. Also the long lost daughter of Klaus himself.” I was shocked that he knew all that information. “ So I take it I was right, what I told you about the tomb under the church was true?” he say looking towards rose.

“Yes. It was right. Thank you for the tip.”

I blocked out what they was saying as I looked out the window and had this strange feeling in my stomach as I want this man. In front of the coffee shop, he stops in front of a man who's playing guitar and gives him money and takes his coins. He decants the coins into his other hand.. I just put the feeling away and looked at Damon.

“Here’s what I don’t get: Elijah moved around during the day, which means the originals knew the secret of the day ring. Now why would Klaus want to lift the curse of the sun and the moon?”

“To keep the werewolves from lifting it. If a vampire breaks the sun curse then the werewolves are stuck with the curse of the moon forever and vice versa.”

“But werewolves are extinct.”

“True. I’ve never seen one but rumor has it...”

“Not such a rumor.”

“Mystic Falls? God, I've got to visit this place. It sounds awesome.”

“Awesome doesn't even begin to describe it. Can we stop the curse from being broken at all?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, if we make the moonstone useless, would it stop the curse from being broken?”

“Well, yeah, probably but why would you want to do that?”

“Tell me how.”

“You think I’m gonna help you figure out how to do something that will piss off an original? And keeping them from walking in the sun?”

“You want to walk in the sun? I can make that happen if you help us.”

I looked out the window again to see the man that I saw watching us. When I got a closer look too see that it was Elijah. “Damon” I said to warn him but it was true late. As I see him throw the something at the window it cause the windows break. Slater and Rose’s skin starts burning. Rose is screaming. I stood up and looks outside but Elijah is gone. . Rose face is burned. Damon puts a jacket on Rose’s face and helps her get out of the coffee shop. He carries her to the car and puts her in the back of the car.

Later that night I made my way to the tomb. When I got there I saw Katherine was reading her family book that Elena gave her. She finds a portrait of her with her parents. She has tears in her eyes.

I make my way closer to her and she looks up letting out a smirk. “well what can I do for you Sophia”she says.

“i need the name of the witch you told me about. I need to protect the ones I love from Klaus”

“Hannah Flemming”