BY the light of the moon

Sophia's POV

I was on my way to Elena house as Damon has gone to see Stefan at the Tomb. He told me that he had Bonnie do a spell that is trapping her in the house. I laughed when her told me that knowing that she is not going to be happy.

When I got to the house I just walked straight in with out knocking at all. When I walked in I saw that Elena was in the living room. So I walked over to her. “You should really lock your door. [beat] Oh, come on. At least give me two points for ingenuity.” I says with a smile on my face trying to be funny.

“Do you think this is funny?” Elena says looking towards me. I knew that she was not happy being here at all. “Yes Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life.” I said looking around the living room to see all the family photos.

“What does Stefan say about this?” She said asking me, I looked back towards her. “Damon said that they had a good laugh.” I say rolling my eyes. “ And what did he say about Elijah still being alive?” She say, I sits down next to her on the couch, leaning back “Yeah, that... Damon didn't tell him.” I say looking towards her knowing that if Stefan he wouldn't be happy that he got himself stuck in the tomb.

“Why not?” Elena looking angry. “Well A: he can't do anything about it; and B: ... what I just said.” I say telling her the truth. “What happens when you she Klaus, he your father Sophia” She asked me. I didn't have to think about I knew my answer straight away “He maybe my father by blood, but my family will always be Stefan and Damon, I took care about the Originals, I just want to kill them” I said telling her, she just looked at me understanding. ---

Later I was back at the Gilbert's house after drooping Jeremy off at his friends house. When I got back I walked straight into the house and made my way up to Elena room. When I opened the door I saw Elena sitting on the bed with Elijah standing next to her. They both looked up at me.

“What have you done Elena” I say closing the door behind me. “Forgive the intrusion. I mean your family no harm.” Elijah said looking towards me. I gave him him an unhappy smile. “Why did you kill those vampires when they tried to take me?” Elena asked.

“Because I didn’t want you to be taken. Klaus is the most feared and hated of the Originals, but those that fear him are desperate for his approval. If word gets out that the doppelgänger exists, there’ll be a line of vampires eager to take you to him and I can’t have that.” He said. As soon as he said that I looked up at him with shocked he didn't want Klaus to break the curse.

“Isn’t that exactly what you’re trying to do?” I said to him final speaking up. “Let’s just say that my goal is not to break the curse.” he anwsering me. I couldn't be in that room any longer, so I left and made my way down stairs. I stilled made sure that I was listening to what they was saying.

“So, what is your goal?”

“Klaus’s obsession has made him paranoid. He’s a recluse. He trusts only those in his immediate circle.”

“Like you?”

“Not anymore.”

“You don’t know where he is, do you? So you’re trying to use me to draw him out.”

“Well, to do that I need you to stay put and stop trying to get yourself killed.”

“How do I know you’re telling the truth?”

“If I wasn’t being truthful, all your family would be dead and I’d be taking you to Klaus right now. Instead, I’m here and I’m prepared to offer you a deal.”

“What kind of a deal?”

“Do nothing. Do nothing, live your life, stop fighting and then, when the time is right, you and I shall draw out Klaus together and I shall make sure your friends remain unharmed.”

“And then what?”

“Then I kill him.”

“Just like that?”

“Just like that. I’m a man of my word, Elena. I make a deal, I keep a deal.”

“How are you gonna be able to keep everybody safe?”

“I notice you have a friend; Bonnie, is it? She seems to possess the gift of magic. I have friends with similar gifts.”

“You know witches.”

“Together, we can protect everybody that matters to you. So, do we have a deal?”

“I need you to do one more thing for me.”

“We're negotiating now?”

I was sitting on the seat outside Elena house when the door opened and Elijah came out, he looked towards me then he takes a seat.

“i want to be in your life Sophia, we family” he says. Just I stood up and looked at him. “we may be family by blood but I have never needed you lot out all you just strangers, my real family is Damon and Stefan, So after Klaus is dead and you have your family back leave, I don't need any of you, I haven't for the passed 186 years, so I don't need you now.” I said then I walked off to my car going home.