Daddy Issues

Sophia's POV

I was walking down the hallway from my room to Stefan room to see him getting ready to meet John Gilbert. I was told that he was Elena's father and they send him away bit Stefan got him to come back.

“You brought back John Gilbert? That was your big save Elena move?” I said walking into Stefan room. I stood at the doorway and gave him a look “i know I haven't meet him but he sounds like a dick” I added.

“I went to go look for Isobel and I get John instead. He said he can help us and we’re desperate.” He said moving to where I am standing. “We’re not that desperate, Stefan. The guy tried to barbecue Damon!” I said not happy.

“Sophia, Bonnie’s new witch friend is working with Elijah so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed . Elena is putting all of her faith into some deal that she made with Elijah to keep everyone safe. I mean, do you trust Elijah? I don’t trust him. He’s an original, he can’t be trusted. It’s not like we can just go up and kill him because apparently he can’t die!” He said telling me what he had planned. I just wanted to know what this has to do with John Gilbert.

“I’m still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer.” I said taking a seat on his bed, he sat down next to me. “He knew about the sacrifice. Isobel told him. He said he knew of a way to keep Elena safe.” He said, I was hoping he wad right as I see Elena like a sister.

“And how do we do that?” I said trying to know the answer. “He’s not talking. At least not to me anyway.” He said not looking happy at his answer. We sat there for a while in quiet.

“Stefan” I said leaning my head on his shoulder, He looked down at me. “Yeah, Sophia” He says. “Know matter what your always my family, not Elijah or Klaus, you and Damon” I say and that's when he gave me a hug so I hugged him back.

--

Stefan had got a called from Caroline but then she was cut off. Later we had a phone call from Jules saying that he had Caroline. She wanted us to hand over Tyler, Once we had him me and Stefan made out way to where she was.

“I know you’re out there.” Jules says. Me and Stefan made our way into the open with Tyler walked in between us. “Where’s Caroline?” I said to her. “Locked up tight.” She said looking towards an RV which I knew Caroline was in.

“Let her go and I'll release Tyler. It doesn’t have to get any messier than it already has. I’m not your enemy, Jules.” Stefan says. I stood there getting ready to fight as I could smell other wolfs here.

“It’s a little late to be waving the white flag, don’t you think?” Jules says. I was not happy right now I am really pissed off. “You need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt.” I said looking at her. “I’m not leaving without Tyler.” She said looking towards him. “Tyler is free to make his own decisions as soon as you release Caroline.” Stefan said.

That;s when Damon arrives and stands next to me. “My brother the peacemaker. Since Stefan got here before me I’m gonna let him try it his way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier and I am sure that Sophia will be happy to help me. So give us Caroline.” Damon says.

“Let go of Tyler.” Jules said. “Give us Caroline. Without a full moon it’s not an even fight and you know it. We will take you.” I say getting ready for a fight knowing that this was going to turn that way. “I’m not so sure about that, tough guy.” She whistles and a lot of people, including Brady, arrive around them. They have stakes, crossbows and fire. I just knew it.

“Let’s try this again. Give us Tyler.” She said and Damon looks towards Tyler. “You heard her. Go. Get over there.” He said and Tyler made his way over Jules. “Which one of you killed Mason?” One of the wolfs said to us. “Uh, that’d be me” Damon said raising his hand a little bit.

“Boys, make sure that one suffers” The man said. We all looked towards each other. “We can take them.” Damon says.

“I don’t know about that.” Stefan says.

“Well then…”

Damon rushes over Jules but she jumps on the top of the RV. Tyler’s gone inside. One of them tries to burn Stefan but he takes him and burns two werewolves. One of the werewolves jumps on Damon but he rip his heart out before he gets to him. One of the wolves came at be but before he could do anything I rushed towards him, and throwing my hand into his chest pulling his heart out.

Stefan fights with one of the werewolves and drive a stake through his body. Another throws him an arrow but he catches it and throws it in his neck. The werewolf falls on the floor. Another goes behind Stefan and drives a stake through his back. Stefan falls on the floor. Damon fights with Brady but Jules arrive and shoots him with a wooden bullet. He falls on the floor. I came up behind Brady and Jules I moved fast and banged there heads together.

Jonas appears. He’s casting a spell on the werewolves. Damon and Stefan get up. “Elijah made a promise to Elena. I’m here to see it’s upheld. You need to go. Get out of here. Now.” Thats when we all leave.

Later that night I was walking down the road when I saw Elijah came up to me. “didn't I tell you to stay away” I said stopping were I was looking at him. “i just wanted to make sure that you are ok” He said.

“As you can see I am fine, who was my mother” I said wanting to know. He looked at me and said “She was a beautiful girl, she was always putting her family first, you look at lot like her but she died giving birth to you but she wanted you to have a normal life, so Klaus asked me to drop you off at some ones home so you could have a normal life.”

I looked at him and nodded then left to go home.