I'm Not Looking for Love

Warnings: sexting, nudes

By: AbandonedWillow edited by myself

Words: 1,000

A/n: sorry it's kinda short, but there's a second part coming tomorrow! AbandonedWillow really just wanted to get this up today!

Troye was sitting on the couch all alone just thinking while on the Internet. He was having one of those days where he would do anything for Connor to be there. He missed the sex.

Don't get him wrong, he missed him as his boyfriend too. He loved him. Loved every moment they cuddled and went out to do domestic relationship stuff like getting take out and watching documentaries. Them taking walks on the beach and going out to coffee shops. They were some of the best moments of his life. But right now, Troye wanted rough sex. The last two times Connor and Troye were able to see each other, all they did was go out go on dates, and act like friends. The most they had done was when Troye had tried to give Connor a blowjob in the parking lot of a restaurant "to spice it up" but he wasn't having it, Connor pushing him off and scalding him, and they had "made love" right before Troye had to leave.

It was slow and kind of sad, with lots of 'I love you's' thrown in. But Troye didn't want that now. Troye wanted manhandled and told what to do. He wanted to be fucked, not loved. That wasn't something Connor and him had done much of, since Connor was very into feelings. So was Troye, but sometimes be just wanted to disregard feelings and look at Connor as something other than his loving boyfriend.

Troye still had 2 days before Connor was coming to see him, and he was  hoping maybe to get some frustration out by skyping Connor. Troye pulled out his laptop and called, waiting for him to pick up. Once he didn't, Troye huffed out, realizing he was probably asleep or with friends. He decide to text him, hoping maybe to get an answer then.

Hey Con. I miss you and was hoping to see my beautiful boyfriend. Hope everything is okay xx
Troye put his phone down, but as soon as he did, he got a text back.

Hey babe! Can't wait to see you in a few days, miss you like crazy. My laptop is dead, sorry!

Troye sighed, realizing the best he would be getting was sexting, if he could convince Connor. They had tried it once before, but Connor wouldn't go for it so it ended in Troye having to get himself off by watching porn, which usually just made him uncomfortable. Just thinking about that began to make Troye harder than he was already becoming, and he tried to imagine what they would do once Connor got here.

Oh it's cool. So I was horny and missed you. It's been a while since we've shagged.

Troye was slightly hesitant sending the text to him. He was comfortable with Connor, but they were both fairly vanilla, neither doing anything usually out of their comfort zone sexually with each other. He wasn't in the mood for sweet cute texts about making love. He needed raunchy. Soon he felt the vibrate and looked at the text.

Oh babe. Don't worry. I'll be there with you in a few days and I'll help you out.

Troye groaned out, trying to think of what he could do to get Connor excited. It was no secret Connor loved Troye's ass. Troye got an idea, and took his phone into the bathroom with him. Once he got in, he dropped his pants and dropped down to the floor, squatting with his ass on his heels. He reached around, angling his phone behind him and snapping a photo. Troye looked at it, satisfied with it. Connor couldn't resist Troye taunting him with his ass.

Troye sent it with the caption: I need you.

He saw Connor typing, then it disappeared. Hopefully going where he could be alone to help Troye get off, though it was taking him a while. Troye left his pants off, slowly rubbing his hands up and down his shaft. If he couldn't get Connor to talk to him, he would just have to get himself off alone.

You have such a pretty bum. Can't wait to see it in person

Connor finally answered and Troye breathed out a sigh of relief. He was getting somewhere. He then got another text, the kind that he wanted. The kind that made his heart flutter and his erection twitch.

I would wreck you so hard baby

Right now, that's all Troye wanted. He needed it.

Want to show me what I miss? Troye texted, and a minute later he received a selfie from Connor, saying

Is it my face?

Troye chuckled, typing back. I miss that too, but I have something else in mind ;)

Connor responded with I didn't think so, it was worth a shot before he sent back a photo of his dick standing tall, hard and shiny, saying
Courtesy of that photo you sent

Troye rubbed at himself, imagining the feeling of Connor gripping at his hips, pushing as far into Troye's body as he could. Troye let out a moan, trying to imagine his boyfriend 10,000 miles away, masturbating to the idea of him.

Oh babe, I can't wait for that to be in me. I'll let you use me.
Troye sent and bit his lip as he continued the movement of his hand.

You are so perfect, so glad I have such a pretty boyfriend.

Troye rolled his eyes at the comment but continued to focus on what he would be doing in a few days with the man. Connor and Troye fell into the same, normal routine as usual. Saying how they couldn't wait to fuck the other,  a really raunchy comment every once in a while, each finally coming (Troye pulling up his porn that always helped him, not that he would tell Connor) and wished each other goodnight, despite it not even being noon yet for Troye.
What Troye knew though, was he would get what he wanted when Connor got there.