Just Couldn't Wait

Warnings: mentions of threesome, toys, barebacking, existing relationship, sex

Words: 1150

Connor and Troye stood up, pacing by the door. They had both decided to do something that was completely out of their comfort zones. It was actually Troye's idea.
Most people would have found someone that they were close to, but Troye and Connor decided to use an online dating site to find a third person to have sex with.

It took a lot for them to decide it wasn't at all cheating, because they would both be involved and were both okay with it, and it might be good for their relationship. Once they had found the right man, and he had tested clean for all sexually transmitted diseases and infections, the two had decided to hesitantly invite him over the next evening.

The man, Andrew, was 22, older than Troye but younger than Connor. He was not extremely muscular, and on the skinnier side. Both Troye and Connor agreed he was attractive, and the best fit they could find. They had more than an hour until he arrived, but that was plenty of time to worry, but not enough to distract themselves.

"Connor, are you sure this is okay?" Troye said, breaking the silence.

"Of course I am Troye. I think it might be good for us to expand our horizons. Plus, if we don't like it, we just won't do it again." Connor replied giving Troye a small smile before he walked over to Troye, putting his lips on his neck, quietly trying to calm him. "It will be okay, trust me." He shushed him, as he kissed up his neck. "Why don't we get ready for him alone?" Connor suggested, hoping maybe if Troye was already horny and had a taste of pleasure, he would be able to loosen up to the idea.

As he tugged Troye up the stairs, Connor thought about what they could do. Maybe if they just had heavy foreplay, once Andrew got there it could be straight sex. Once the boys made it to their bedroom, Connor turned Troye's back to him, reaching around and yanking his pants down. Once Troye was out of them, Connor began to massage Troye's hips and ass slowly. Troye unattached himself from Connor and went over to the bed to lay on his back.

Connor moved over to him, moving onto the bottom of the bed. Leaning his head down, he began kissing Troye's lower stomach, starting at his navel and kissing all around his abdomen, moving down to his upper thighs and leaving kisses. He slowly opened Troye's legs to kiss the inside of his thighs, making Troye squirm and gasp at the touches. Kissing closer and closer to Troye's heat, he kissed at the boy's balls and hole, and everything in between slowly. 

This made Troye go crazy. Connor knew nothing else could get the boy under him more crazy than teasing his legs and stomach. Once Connor put his mouth at Troye's hole once again, Troye reached down and pushed Connor's head down "please don't, I need you". Troye whimpered out as he continued to squirm.

Connor decided to help the boy and put his tongue where he wanted it, circling in and pushing past the ring of muscle as the boy above him wrapped his legs around his head.

Once Troye grew more needy, and begged for more, Connor decided no harm could be done with stretching him to get him ready. He leaned to the bedside table and grabbed the lube, squirting a small amount out. "I'll stretch you baby, just so you are ready for later." Connor said. Troye nodded quickly and opened legs wider to give Connor access. Connor reached down to kneed at his ass, laughing at how slutty Troye was being. With the other hand he pushed two fingers into Troye's saliva covered hole, slowly pushing in and stretching carefully. The way Troye was acting and the noises he was making were turning Connor on beyond his belief. While one hand was deep in Troye, Connor reached down to palm at his bulge, and gasped out. He twisted his fingers around in Troye and got several mewls, Troye pushing his body down on his fingers.

"Con- con, please just fuck me, I can't wait." Troye moaned out to Connor, and Connor's heart flipped. He was so ready to be in Troye's tight heat, and the chance made him pull his fingers out of Troye and unbutton his pants, pulling himself out. He rubbed the small amount of lube still left on his fingers onto his shaft, and looked to Troye who separated his legs for Connor, feet flat on the bed. Connor could see his hole, and he moved his hand up and down quickly thinking about how good it would feel to be inside. "Con, are you gonna fuck me?" Troye said, looking down to him.

Connor snapped out of his trance and moved into Troye, snapping his hips into Troye once he felt the tightness begin to surround him. Troye moaned out as Connor stabbed at his insides and ground down into the movement. Once Connor was balls deep, he moved out quickly, wanting nothing more to be inside again.

The boys continued to moan and make noise as they enjoyed the pleasure they were giving each other, but soon Connor was feeling the familiar warmth in his stomach build. He reached down to Troye's length, surprising Troye before quickly moving his hand. "I'm going to come babe" Connor said as he tried to get Troye to the same place he was. He thrusted into Troye's tight hole, once, twice, three times before coming with a gasp inside the boy, and continued to move his hand on Troye. Troye came soon after, over stimulated with his prostate being slammed into and Connor's hand wrapped around him.

After a moment Connor pulled out, and Troye clenched, not wanting to get any come on the sheets. Connor walked quickly over to the other side of the room, grabbing the buttplug in the room to move back to Troye's hole. He noticed a small trickle of come out of his hole and Connor wiped it off with his finger before sticking the plug into the younger boy.

Connor put his finger with come on it up to Troye's lips, saying only one word. "Suck." And Troye quickly took the finger in, greedily swallowing his boyfriend's come.

"It's 7:30. Andrew is supposed to be here in about an hour now. I'm going to call and cancel since we already had our fun. Tell him you are getting sick and not up for it." Connor smirked, grabbing his phone and began to dial the number. Through the ring Connor could hear Troye mumble quietly from the bed, "just couldn't wait, could you?"

If you have any prompts or suggestions, leave a comment or message us, we are happy to write them for you. Make sure you include kinks!